PDA

View Full Version : MFR mystery voices

kas
29-Jun-06, 20:27
I am sure plenty of yous have heard this on the radio. The money went up to over £11000 today. I have tried once or twice to get through, but dont think there is any point trying again as there is very little chance of getting through.

Two callers from Caithness got on yesterday, its a shame niether of them were correct. Who knows how they got the first 2 correct so quickly and cant get the third.They are starting to drop clues now, so I dont think it will be long bfore someone wins.

Anyone else been trying to get through?

dragonfly
29-Jun-06, 20:33
I've been listening with interest but not tried getting through. 3rd voice sounds like an inverness accent but probably way off the mark with that! I haven't a clue how other 2 were guessed!

kas
29-Jun-06, 20:37
They have said it is a A-list celeb so I think that rules anyone from Inverness out, but I did think the accent was Scottish. They were saying this morning that the person in question is often in the celeb magazines as well, so I dont think it is a Scottish person either.

I registered with that MFR frequency and you get all the wrong answers, there is some list now, its huge.

teritoots
29-Jun-06, 22:17
I am so intrigued to find out who it is.:confused .. well i'd actually really like to guess the correct answer but i am rubbish at these things. I also get the list from mfr and thought it was a scottish accent but I can't think of a scottish A-lister!!
I found this site containing a list of A-List celebs http://www.the-alist.org/ but it didni help me!

2little2late
29-Jun-06, 22:36
I am 100% sure I know who they are, but what a job I am having trying to get through.

Moira
29-Jun-06, 22:38
I am 100% sure I know who they are, but what a job I am having trying to get through.

Pm me & I'll try to get through for you ;)

2little2late
29-Jun-06, 22:39
Nah, I'll just keep trying.

kc
29-Jun-06, 22:45
I tried and got through, and I so thought I was right!!! obviously not. then thought of someone else but didn't try.- when I heard someone else guess the person i was glad they were wrong or I would have kicked myself for not trying. Got my phone bill in the other day so might not try for a while!!! mind you if I won I could afford to pay the bill!!

Loafer
30-Jun-06, 07:07
Thought that that neepdocker Tich Macooeeeeee was evil holding back the answer to the lassie the other day until after he played a song. If I saw him I would be liable to smack him if he did it to me!!!

The Loafer