PDA

View Full Version : Ballet Classes, where?

Peachie
18-Jul-10, 18:18
Hi Does anyone know of any ballet classes in the area that doesnt have a huge waiting list?:roll:
My 2 girls aged 6 & 3 already do highland dancing but like most little girl would love to do ballet as well.

If you have any numbers or info for classes please pm or post me.
were in Bettyhill, so not im not wating to go as far as wick but any further this way would be tip top.

ragdollyanna
18-Jul-10, 21:48
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'm pretty sure there aren't any apart from the one in Wick or the Thurso one (with the mammoth waiting list). It's a pity - one of the pitfalls of living in Caithness/Sutherland!

Peachie
20-Jul-10, 09:57
Thanks for letting me know. At least I've asked, called about the thurso one almost 2 years ago and got told there was a 2 year waiting list but didnt put my girls names down thinking they wouldnt have still be bothered, typical!:roll:
oh well maybe someone in the know will start one again soon:D

Bradcon
20-Jul-10, 10:33
Call Jill Kingdon from Lybster. She does classes on a Sat in Wick. Should be starting up after the school hols again. Her no 01593721253.

Peachie
20-Jul-10, 20:34
Call Jill Kingdon from Lybster. She does classes on a Sat in Wick. Should be starting up after the school hols again. Her no 01593721253.

Brilliant, thanks for that Bradcon, i will give her a call in the morning:D:D