PDA

View Full Version : Need dog cage immediately due to emergency

sunshine23
18-Jul-10, 13:50
Please,

I am appealing to anyone that has a dog cage that we could borrow. Our little terrier Caffa had a bad accident and has been left paralysed on the one side. He was playing with one of the other dogs and had a nasty fall and he has done something to himself. He was just at the vets and has to have little movement as possible. I was wondering if anyone has a dog cage that we could borrow until he is well enough. I have other dogs and would like to keep Caffa to himself a little while he is recovering from his accident. Please contact me on 07789801513 and we would be very happy to collect the cage.

annemarie482
18-Jul-10, 14:18
my sister sarah is selling her small dog cage. it would be ideal see thread below.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=113371

dousslesh
18-Jul-10, 19:39
Have pm'd you

summer
18-Jul-10, 20:10
If you still need one you can have mine. It's medium size and not been used in over a year so probably about time I cleared it out. You're welcome to it - 07925 763025 if you're interested.

sunshine23
18-Jul-10, 21:22
Thank you all so much for your help. We have been contacted by an Org member and we have borrowed their dog cage. It is really appreciated.

carasmam
18-Jul-10, 22:15
Glad you got a cage. Hope Caffa makes a good recovery, give him gentle hugs from us x