PDA

View Full Version : Famous last words?

Vistravi
17-Jul-10, 23:00
I remember saying this day last year never again willi get another tattoo done as my last one was quite painful........Well just booked my third! Decided to go with something that is about my son.

How often have you said never again only to go and do it again? :lol:

Alan16
17-Jul-10, 23:15
I remember saying this day last year never again willi get another tattoo done as my last one was quite painful........Well just booked my third! Decided to go with something that is about my son.

Pretty often. :) Early start today, so I thought I'd get to bed at a good time last night, but I was reading, and I think I said "only one more chapter" maybe half a dozen times... :D Ended up finishing the book though!

annemarie482
17-Jul-10, 23:29

i think i speak for many when i say the morning after the night before...
right when the hangover takes hold!!!

but we all go back lol

philupmaboug
17-Jul-10, 23:52
i think i speak for many when i say the morning after the night before...
right when the hangover takes hold!!!

but we all go back lol

Workin on that one right now :-)

riggerboy
18-Jul-10, 00:02
my last words are going to be

i told the (profanity goes here) i was ill

Alan16
18-Jul-10, 00:03

Oh wow, Spike Milligan has come back from the grave!

Rictina
18-Jul-10, 00:14
After each choccy bar I eat, lol [lol].

Thumper
18-Jul-10, 08:40
I said it after my first marriage split up,and then went on and got married again!Said it after that one ended too,and hopefully this time I will keep to my word! lol x

Bazeye
18-Jul-10, 16:50

Or (swearfilter) me.
Is that the time already.

Vistravi
21-Jul-10, 11:05
I said it after my first marriage split up,and then went on and got married again!Said it after that one ended too,and hopefully this time I will keep to my word! lol x

I've said that about all my tattoos. Decided this time not to as i don't know if i'll want another in the future lol.

George Brims
21-Jul-10, 20:51
I've often said "I'm never going to drink like that again". That was in my younger days. Now it's more like "I can't drink like I used to".