PDA

View Full Version : There's a Bug Going Around!

Saveman
29-Jun-06, 16:57
I'm lying in bed, feeling like I've got a hangover (I haven't!).....everytime I swallow it feels like someone is rubbing my tonsils with sandpaper, I feel cold even though I know I'm hot and I'm so bored I've come up with a great idea!

A forum where you could post your symptoms and the area you live in.
The benefits are obvious and I can't be bothered typing anymore.....:(

http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/theresabuggoing.html

unicorn
29-Jun-06, 16:59
Chickenpox is on the go!!!!! so watch out!

Bingobabe
29-Jun-06, 17:13
I felt really ill a couple of weeks ago!!! I had that sickness and diarrohea bug and it felt like an extremely bad hangover worst id ever felt!!Hope you get better soon saveman.:Razz

crystal
29-Jun-06, 17:25
i have had a head ach like someone is pounding on my head with a hammer,a soar throught so bad i can hardly speek and soar joints:( but im feeling alot better:D

MadPict
29-Jun-06, 17:48
Everyone stick their tongues out and say "Ahhhhhh".......

crystal
29-Jun-06, 17:53
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...... lol:lol: :lol:

lassieinfife
29-Jun-06, 18:04
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:p

orkneylass
29-Jun-06, 19:35
Had a splitting headache yesterday and felt exhausted for no reason - definately a bug as i only get headaches like that from a virus. Had an early night and am fine today, so its a 24 hour thing.

Loafer
29-Jun-06, 19:36
I caught that bug last weekend, I reckon it was the bottle of Cava that was off. I went back to Bin Ends and complained, but I wasn't even offered an apology, never mind a refund or a replacement bottle.

The Loafer

obiron
29-Jun-06, 19:38
I caught that bug last weekend, I reckon it was the bottle of Cava that was off. I went back to Bin Ends and complained, but I wasn't even offered an apology, never mind a refund or a replacement bottle.

The Loafer

aye blame the wine. thats what i usually do[lol]