PDA

View Full Version : Asda free thread

willowbankbear
29-Jun-06, 16:14
Can we have 1 please, Im counting 4 on here so far, I think some of us are a wee bit bored of it now, sorry Thurso folk I dont mean to upset ye.

I went white water rafting this morning, It was good fun even though there werent many big waves & I got soaked. I would do it again no probs but next time take my wellies & a pair of waterproof gloves, then It really would be good. If ye havnt been yet, try it, I recommend it:Razz

mooncat
29-Jun-06, 16:19
If you need wellies and water proof gloves I believe ADSA do some good ones.. 8-)

willowbankbear
29-Jun-06, 16:21
The shop in thurso doesnt

MadPict
29-Jun-06, 16:31
Absolutely Sure Do Agree.....

crystal
29-Jun-06, 17:57
If you need wellies and water proof gloves I believe ADSA do some good ones.. 8-) lol lol teehee very funny:lol: :lol:

obiron
29-Jun-06, 18:40
Can we have 1 please, Im counting 4 on here so far, I think some of us are a wee bit bored of it now, sorry Thurso folk I dont mean to upset ye.

I went white water rafting this morning, It was good fun even though there werent many big waves & I got soaked. I would do it again no probs but next time take my wellies & a pair of waterproof gloves, then It really would be good. If ye havnt been yet, try it, I recommend it:Razz

i would like to do that seems like it would be good fun. cedric did it and i was so jealous.

dunderheed
30-Jun-06, 07:38
now theres white water rafting and theres whitewater rafting, i'm taaking it you did the one at johno groat? haven't done that one yet . i would recomend if you ever get the chance to either go to loch tay or aberfeldy try their white water rafting (done along the river tay) its fantastic. close your eyes and you could almost be in "the deliverance " or "southern comfort"

pultneytooner
30-Jun-06, 20:42
now theres white water rafting and theres whitewater rafting, i'm taaking it you did the one at johno groat? haven't done that one yet . i would recomend if you ever get the chance to either go to loch tay or aberfeldy try their white water rafting (done along the river tay) its fantastic. close your eyes and you could almost be in "the deliverance " or "southern comfort"
Erm???........Being hunted down by hillbilly savages........no thanks.[lol]

George Brims
30-Jun-06, 21:34
It's not the being hunted, it's what they do to you once they catch you...

I hear there is to be a sequel to that movie, possibly starting filming soon.

obiron
30-Jun-06, 21:36
hollywood. they have to make sequels to everything.

willowbankbear
01-Jul-06, 10:00
It pays the bills I hear[lol]