PDA

View Full Version : Demons/Jinns?

pegasus
15-Jul-10, 18:04
If you belive that they are real entities living on earth then whta is there real nature? Are the Jinn behind the UFO sighings, crop coircles and intent on deceving mankind.
Jinn is Arabic and means to "hide or conceal". Every culture has spoken about them.
Could it be that the evil [evil] enties are following a devious programe and it is all about the eternal conflict between God and Satan.
Is this is the reason behind the spiralling evil and destruction on earth?

Gleber2
15-Jul-10, 18:12
The spiralling evil needs no supernatural reason. Mans' inherent nature as we go forward to the Apocalypse is reason enough. We are in charge of our own and the planet's future and by gosh we are making a right coo's posterior of the future with our absolute disregard for everything but ourselves and the destructive force of our rampant consumerism.
It would be nice to blame gods and demons but we are responsible for the mess we are in and will ultimately pay the price of our destruction.

pegasus
15-Jul-10, 19:36
The spiralling evil needs no supernatural reason. Mans' inherent nature as we go forward to the Apocalypse is reason enough. We are in charge of our own and the planet's future and by gosh we are making a right coo's posterior of the future with our absolute disregard for everything but ourselves and the destructive force of our rampant consumerism.
It would be nice to blame gods and demons but we are responsible for the mess we are in and will ultimately pay the price of our destruction.
good points.

but if we know right from wrong by way of our conscience thwen what is it that guides the conscience?

and what is it that have been depicyed thro the ages as ';gods'?

gleeber
15-Jul-10, 20:48
Whilst I understand your points and agree with them, I have much more hope for the human race. Dont ask me why or how but weve managed so far and I like the way its going only because I dont think it could be any other way, considering our historal and evolutionary beginnings.
Wars are awful but seem to be a necessary evil in the psyche of a human being. It's in there whether we like it or not. Give it 10000 years and see how we have developed.

good points.

but if we know right from wrong by way of our conscience thwen what is it that guides the conscience?

Why should anything guide the conscience? The conscience just is. It's an integral part of the psychological make up of a human being just like blood is an important factor in the pysiological make up. They both have their places in the operating system of a functioning human being.
You seem to assume there's an outside influence?
Does there need to be and if there is, is it out there or in our own heads?

pegasus
16-Jul-10, 00:39
Why should anything guide the conscience? The conscience just is. It's an integral part of the psychological make up of a human being just like blood is an important factor in the pysiological make up. They both have their places in the operating system of a functioning human being.
You seem to assume there's an outside influence?
Does there need to be and if there is, is it out there or in our own heads?
i dont asume anything. i question most things includiong those that people tell me are fact.
Evolution is all about survival of the fittest. conscience has nothng to do with this

youre last sentence contradivts the assumption of an outsife influence cos if its an outside influence then its not in our heads

Aaldtimer
16-Jul-10, 03:13
good points.

What has been depicted is by smart cookies, who saw an opening to have a lifestyle provided by the gullible who believed the mumbo jumbo they offered them![disgust]

gleeber
16-Jul-10, 10:43
i dont asume anything. i question most things includiong those that people tell me are fact.
Evolution is all about survival of the fittest. conscience has nothng to do with this

youre last sentence contradivts the assumption of an outsife influence cos if its an outside influence then its not in our heads
My apparently contradictory statements called a paradox. Perfectly reasonalble assumption.
As for evolution being about survival of the fittest. It's more about natural selection. If it's beneficial to the particular organism nature will pass it on. Human consciousness came out from a cauldron of bestial emotions. We were once non conscious animals in the sense that we reacted instinctively rather than thoughtfully. All the psychological abilities we now possess over other animals evolved out of that process. Finely tuned love, anxiety, ego, conscience and any other human attributes we possess over the animals all evolved from that state in the same way that our physical looks developed. There are still obvious similarities between us and our primate cousins but we have developed particular psychological advantages over them.
So you see? If you believe in evolution by natural selection as a valid process its not difficult to believe that conscience evolved as a helpful tool to the human race.

Gleber2
16-Jul-10, 13:20
There are still obvious similarities between us and our primate cousins but we have developed particular psychological advantages over them.
So you see? If you believe in evolution by natural selection as a valid process its not difficult to believe that conscience evolved as a helpful tool to the human race.
Advantages over the higher primates? We destoy our invironment, kill each other. render thousands of species extinct, eat any animal that suits us and our family units aren't what they used to be. The only advantage we have over, for example, the gorrilla, is that there are many more of us. The gorrilla is a vegetarian, looks after family and friends and does not destroy its invironment. I would say that we are a regression from the ape not an evolved superior.
Our finely tuned love and conscience is really helping to destroy our planet.

gleeber
16-Jul-10, 16:38
It's all very well to condemn humanity from our own perspectives but not everyone's like us and there are billions of us. We have to live together as a civilisation with all our peculiarities and complexities and as anyone knows it's not easy to keep it together as a couple, let alone 6 billion of us.
I think, considering the population of the world and the many different ideaoligies, represented by various religions, cultures, and unique personalities, we do remarkably well. I offer that opinion on the basis that the evidence from history suggests we're evolving favourably in a direction that represents good.
Evolution is a slow process but I believe that process to be one of growth and development. It may even be speeding up a bit these days because of the information we enjoy at our fingertips.
Perhaps we will evolve into vegetarians. I have no idea but I recognise the issue. Either way I feel no moral inferiority by eating meat when I choose to.
I have hope for the human race not because of how human history has evolved but because of the decency I see in everyday folk. That includes our politicians and leaders who do admirably to keep the whole thing from boiling over whilst under constant pressure from those of us who think we know better.
I would worry more about someone telling me it could be any different than it is now, because, invariably they will have little to offer apart from condemnation of our present systems and no answers.

ducati
16-Jul-10, 18:00
It's all very well to condemn humanity from our own perspectives but not everyone's like us and there are billions of us. We have to live together as a civilisation with all our peculiarities and complexities and as anyone knows it's not easy to keep it together as a couple, let alone 6 billion of us.
I think, considering the population of the world and the many different ideaoligies, represented by various religions, cultures, and unique personalities, we do remarkably well. I offer that opinion on the basis that the evidence from history suggests we're evolving favourably in a direction that represents good.
Evolution is a slow process but I believe that process to be one of growth and development. It may even be speeding up a bit these days because of the information we enjoy at our fingertips.
Perhaps we will evolve into vegetarians. I have no idea but I recognise the issue. Either way I feel no moral inferiority by eating meat when I choose to.
I have hope for the human race not because of how human history has evolved but because of the decency I see in everyday folk. That includes our politicians and leaders who do admirably to keep the whole thing from boiling over whilst under constant pressure from those of us who think we know better.
I would worry more about someone telling me it could be any different than it is now, because, invariably they will have little to offer apart from condemnation of our present systems and no answers.

Hi Gleeber :D

I believe the evolution of the human race has stopped. There are no fundamental changes to human physiology (recently) that I know of.

I suspect that once an entity has stopped adapting to suit its environment and started adapting it's environment to suit itself, it then loses the imperative to change to survive.

gleeber
16-Jul-10, 18:45
You may be right Ducati but I'm not convinced. It takes thousands of years for the smallest physiological change to become apperent. The easiest way to watch evolutionary processes happening, apart from watching the rocks being washed away down at the cliffs is to study the changes in attitudes within society which are happening at an alarming rate. Too much too soon almost. Attitudes are as much a part of human evolution as going to the loo. Theyve changed fast over the past 50 years.
Your probably right though when you suggest that we become lazy when weve adapted our environment to suit oursleves but that doesnt stop us changing. Body shape is changing as we watch. At least mine is. :lol:
It's an interesting subject and all we need now are some demons.

Gleber2
16-Jul-10, 18:58
Throughout history Empires have come and gone. Great expansion and the inevitable collapse. This present Empire of The Consumer is world wide and all evidence points to the rapidly approaching decline and ultimate collapse. What can we do but sit and wait for it to happen and try to survive. As has been said there are over six billion of us and only a fraction seem to care about what we have created with our superior civilised minds.

Gleber2
16-Jul-10, 19:03
Back to the original question, at one time God spoke to people, set fire to bushes and indeed walked the Earth, all sorts of mythical creatures were seen and written about demons and their like were commonplace and all sorts of magical things happened. Why did it all stop? Over the centuries less and less manifestations have been reported and in our material world there seems to be very little of the supernatural in our reality.
Where have all the gods, demons, djin and fairies etc gone.

gleeber
16-Jul-10, 19:27

I think there's a different understanding of what these supernatural happenings were. Generations ago it happened without question because the ancient understaning of what the universe was, was based on superstition. They didnt understand Newtons mechanical universe neither did they understand the source of their demons. We still havnt sorted it out whether theres demons and Gods in a parrallel supernatural universe or whether it's all in our heads. I put my hat on my heed. :eek:

Gleber2
16-Jul-10, 19:30
Or has our civilised evolution blinded us to it all?

gleeber
16-Jul-10, 19:35
I think there is a lot of blindness but mans search for meaning has no boundaries.
Supernatural realities, as of today, still cant be proved. They can be discussed as an intelectual stimulant but there's no proof that it exists anywhere outside our heads.

pegasus
19-Jul-10, 20:17
Back to the original question, at one time God spoke to people, set fire to bushes and indeed walked the Earth, all sorts of mythical creatures were seen and written about demons and their like were commonplace and all sorts of magical things happened. Why did it all stop? Over the centuries less and less manifestations have been reported and in our material world there seems to be very little of the supernatural in our reality.
i dont believe that God ever walked the earth and set fire to busghes but i do agree that the spiritual dimension to life is mor e hidden that in the past. i was talking to someone who thought maybe its to do with all the radio wavews and microwaves that we are bomnbardfed with now.

as for evolution. no. not convinced by claims based on that . there must be something more i think.

ducati
19-Jul-10, 20:29
Well must be something outwith our ken. The proof to me, is it is blinding obvious that the ancient Egyptians could not have built the pyramids.

I don't care how many of them (Egyptians) there were, they did not lift over 2 million stones weighing an average of 2 1/2 tones. :eek:

pegasus
19-Jul-10, 20:39
the pyramids are strange and built in many parts of the world even under the sea off japan.

perhaps the b;locks were made in situ, like concrete blocks?

onecalledk
19-Jul-10, 22:22

It hasnt stopped, the human race has shut itself down and is perhaps now not able to connect to what it once did. The human race is on a path of destruction, we do not value each other , we do not value the planet we live on, the animals that live alongside us on the planet and nature in general. If we took our eyes away from the playstations, greed, dead food etc then maybe we could connect to each other again. Human beings are sleepwalking ....

K

Gleber2
19-Jul-10, 22:41
It hasnt stopped, the human race has shut itself down and is perhaps now not able to connect to what it once did. The human race is on a path of destruction, we do not value each other , we do not value the planet we live on, the animals that live alongside us on the planet and nature in general. If we took our eyes away from the playstations, greed, dead food etc then maybe we could connect to each other again. Human beings are sleepwalking ....

K
Totally agree but this is not the whole story.

pegasus
20-Jul-10, 00:22
Totally agree but this is not the whole story.
i am intrig... (i just cant spell it).

the masses are living in a deep illusion as if under a spoell. back to the bloodlines again and what the templars were doing in jerusalem

perhaps this topic should eb merged with the queen topic?:)

pegasus
20-Jul-10, 00:42

i shou;ld stress that i am refering here to elizabeth bush and not the Queen of Hearts (Diana)

Gleber2
20-Jul-10, 13:13

the masses are living in a deep illusion as if under a spoell. back to the bloodlines again and what the templars were doing in jerusalem

Strange, you spell quite well in some posts and abominably in others. Are you Jekyl and Hyde?
This reality, according to many, is, in itself, an illusion and we are all living in it. Bloodlines and Templers etc are just stories and stories won't help you to come up with truth but will create plenty of confusion.

onecalledk
20-Jul-10, 14:40
Strange, you spell quite well in some posts and abominably in others. Are you Jekyl and Hyde?
This reality, according to many, is, in itself, an illusion and we are all living in it. Bloodlines and Templers etc are just stories and stories won't help you to come up with truth but will create plenty of confusion.

What if the "stories" of the Templers contained the real truth, often a truth is hidden within a truth......

K

Gleber2
20-Jul-10, 16:36
What if the "stories" of the Templers contained the real truth, often a truth is hidden within a truth......

K
Without verification from personal senses every 'story' is possibly true or possibly untrue. We are incapable of deciding one way or the other and must keep a very open mind with a reality picture which must be ready to change at a moment's notice If this reality is illusion, then nothing is true.

ducati
20-Jul-10, 16:45
Without verification from personal senses every 'story' is possibly true or possibly untrue. We are incapable of deciding one way or the other and must keep a very open mind with a reality picture which must be ready to change at a moment's notice If this reality is illusion, then nothing is true.

Or we could just get on with our lives and do the stuff that is important to us.:lol:

onecalledk
20-Jul-10, 16:47

The reality that is the world as is generally known is a reality in which human beings are disconnected from themselves and everything around them. Just think what would happen if the opposite came to be. What would happen if everybody woke up and realised that they are all part of the ONE reality? The human race is akin to toddlers fighting in the playground over toys, its mine, no its mine etc etc ....

If we all realised that we are connected then the illusion would disappear.....

K

Gleber2
20-Jul-10, 16:52
The reality that is the world as is generally known is a reality in which human beings are disconnected from themselves and everything around them. Just think what would happen if the opposite came to be. What would happen if everybody woke up and realised that they are all part of the ONE reality? The human race is akin to toddlers fighting in the playground over toys, its mine, no its mine etc etc ....

If we all realised that we are connected then the illusion would disappear.....

K
This reality is the illusion. If it disappears, everything disappears. The only thing which is outside this illusion is the spirit or the soul of the individuals within the game. The only thing that is imprtant is the kharma of the individual. In other words, we need to keep our own backyards clean and let the Illusion/game look after itself.

ducati
20-Jul-10, 16:53
This reality is the illusion. If it disappears, everything disappears. The only thing which is outside this illusion is the spirit or the soul of the individuals within the game. The only thing that is imprtant is the kharma of the individual. In other words, we need to keep our own backyards clean and let the Illusion/game look after itself.

OK, medication time

Gleber2
20-Jul-10, 16:53
Or we could just get on with our lives and do the stuff that is important to us.:lol:
Is not that what I just said?:roll:

Gleber2
20-Jul-10, 16:54
OK, medication time
Maybe too much!!!!!You to your illusion and I to mine.:D

ducati
20-Jul-10, 16:54
Is not that what I just said?:roll:

Haud on, confused. Did you? :lol:

Gleber2
20-Jul-10, 16:57
Yes yes but you said it after me :lol:
Away and bile yer heid biy. Might stimulate higher level thinking.[evil]

ducati
20-Jul-10, 16:58
Away and bile yer heid biy. Might stimulate higher level thinking.[evil]

Consider heid duly biled [lol]

pegasus
20-Jul-10, 17:12
no i dont think so. truth is truth no matter how anyone perceives it. we can reason on the facts of some inciodent or other and reach a conclusion that can be true or false but the truth is still in there whethater we see it or not.

if A commits a crime against B, does it cease to be a crime if C sees it or not? what if C reasons it out based on the favcts? does the conclusion that c arrives at whether true or false alter the truth that A comited the crime? No.

aslo you say id this reality is an illusion then nothing is true. No. that comment in itself is false

Finally you ask if i am Jekyll (i looked that up) or Hyde? Were they not the same person?

we are all both Jekyll and Hyde and we battle it out within our selves.

but gods and speacemen and aliens and the matrix these things are created to deceive us. to remove us fropm simplke truth an dreality.

Gleber2
20-Jul-10, 17:22
no i dont think so. truth is truth no matter how anyone perceives it. we can reason on the facts of some inciodent or other and reach a conclusion that can be true or false but the truth is still in there whethater we see it or not.

if A commits a crime against B, does it cease to be a crime if C sees it or not? what if C reasons it out based on the favcts? does the conclusion that c arrives at whether true or false alter the truth that A comited the crime? No.

aslo you say id this reality is an illusion then nothing is true. No. that comment in itself is false

Finally you ask if i am Jekyll (i looked that up) or Hyde? Were they not the same person?

we are all both Jekyll and Hyde and we battle it out within our selves.

but gods and speacemen and aliens and the matrix these things are created to deceive us. to remove us fropm simplke truth an dreality.
Take a deep breath and try again.:lol:

pegasus
20-Jul-10, 17:26
Take a deep breath and try again.:lol:

clever, very clever indeed:D

Gleber2
20-Jul-10, 17:41

Nothing is true but nothing is false either.

pegasus
20-Jul-10, 17:49
Nothing is true but nothing is false either.

in that case youre statement is neither true nor false and is therefore tosh

pegasus
20-Jul-10, 17:51
wat woz is not and wot is isnt wat it ought to be

Gleber2
20-Jul-10, 18:32
in that case youre statement is neither true nor false and is therefore tosh Therefore, everything you or anybody else writes is tosh. My statement is secondehand words just like everything else you are using to form your opinions about the game of life.

pegasus
20-Jul-10, 21:30
Therefore, everything you or anybody else writes is tosh. My statement is secondehand words just like everything else you are using to form your opinions about the game of life.

No. i have awoken from my slumber.

my last post was a quote yes butmy reasoning is based on personal experiences guided by my conscience

your statement claimed that nothing is true. so youre statement is not true. it claimed that nothing is false, so toure statemnet is not false. Sicne youre statement is neither true nor false it is menaingless and of no value.

we can each know if something is true or not from experience in this physical relam

if we are guided in this relam then there must bve a God.

if we are misled in this realm then there must be a Devil

i think p[eople need to wake up soon to the state we are all in

Gleber2
20-Jul-10, 22:07
No. i have awoken from my slumber.

my last post was a quote yes butmy reasoning is based on personal experiences guided by my conscience

your statement claimed that nothing is true. so youre statement is not true. it claimed that nothing is false, so toure statemnet is not false. Sicne youre statement is neither true nor false it is menaingless and of no value.

we can each know if something is true or not from experience in this physical relam

if we are guided in this relam then there must bve a God.

if we are misled in this realm then there must be a Devil

i think p[eople need to wake up soon to the state we are all in
This game is beyond good and evil. My cat does not know good and evil, neither does the cow in the field. They only care about what is necessary for survival.

pegasus
20-Jul-10, 22:54
This game is beyond good and evil. My cat does not know good and evil, neither does the cow in the field. They only care about what is necessary for survival.

the cow in the field knows about evil when she gets taken to the slaughterhouse though she has probabl;y gone thro her life being blissfuly unaware o fi t(likeness to people perhaps.

youre cat is a intersting example but we should stick to humans cos they is above the animals . humans know right and wrong. how do they know this? why do they know it?

onecalledk
21-Jul-10, 08:20
the cow in the field knows about evil when she gets taken to the slaughterhouse though she has probabl;y gone thro her life being blissfuly unaware o fi t(likeness to people perhaps.

youre cat is a intersting example but we should stick to humans cos they is above the animals . humans know right and wrong. how do they know this? why do they know it?

it is the ego of humans "we are above animals" that has the world in the state it is in! we are all connected and as one. Harm one thing on the planet and everything else will be affected. Hunt a species to extinction and some other species suffers etc etc

you are getting too bound up in god and evil. The church created the devil cos they needed to instill fear into the congregation to flock them towards "god".

There are shades of black and white, positive and negative, all the universe is energy. We should be moving towards holding the light that burns inside of us. Love is the answer to everything. Humans have forgotten how to love and be connected.

There is one truth , the path to that truth is to see through the illusion and lies that man has created to salve his conscious. Until we start taking care of the planet and each other then we will continue to search for the truth outside of ourselves.

The truth you seek is WITHIN yourself. It is within each and every one of us. The illusion that we live in daily seeks to keep the connection to the divine within us separate from us. We rush from one thing to another always conscentrating on the outside. If we were still and listened to what is INSIDE of us we would get on better ....
:)

K

Gleber2
21-Jul-10, 12:39
it is the ego of humans "we are above animals" that has the world in the state it is in! we are all connected and as one. Harm one thing on the planet and everything else will be affected. Hunt a species to extinction and some other species suffers etc etc

you are getting too bound up in god and evil. The church created the devil cos they needed to instill fear into the congregation to flock them towards "god".

There are shades of black and white, positive and negative, all the universe is energy. We should be moving towards holding the light that burns inside of us. Love is the answer to everything. Humans have forgotten how to love and be connected.

There is one truth , the path to that truth is to see through the illusion and lies that man has created to salve his conscious. Until we start taking care of the planet and each other then we will continue to search for the truth outside of ourselves.

The truth you seek is WITHIN yourself. It is within each and every one of us. The illusion that we live in daily seeks to keep the connection to the divine within us separate from us. We rush from one thing to another always conscentrating on the outside. If we were still and listened to what is INSIDE of us we would get on better ....

K
Excellent post and, although there are differences in our philosophies, we are of a like attitude.
To be overly caught up in the dichotomy where God is good and Devil is bad is stifling to creative thought and clearer understanding. We need to be aware of the balance between both sides of the dichotomy as we have both sides within us and by observing self inside we can develop a better understanding of the cosmic balance. A balance which is badly out of kilter. We, the human race, are basically the problem.

pegasus
21-Jul-10, 15:55

K
tho i agree that everything is connected and far more complicated thazn we cxan imagine we are most definieytly created to be much higher than the animals . an animal has noi appreciation of music, see in black and white, do not engage in scienbce or enginering, ect

K

i used to believe as you do but i have seen thro that now. the Devil most definietly exists and the churches are in the main its tools. the creation also seems to me to be 2 tier withg both a good part and and bad part

K

yet here you tlk of the divine? i am not sure what you believe. there is definitely a spirit in each of us and that spitit connetcs with what do you think?

pegasus
21-Jul-10, 15:58
Excellent post and, although there are differences in our philosophies, we are of a like attitude.
To be overly caught up in the dichotomy where God is good and Devil is bad is stifling to creative thought and clearer understanding. We need to be aware of the balance between both sides of the dichotomy as we have both sides within us and by observing self inside we can develop a better understanding of the cosmic balance. A balance which is badly out of kilter. We, the human race, are basically the problem.
by definition God is good and the devil is bad

there is no balance between God and the devil one is the polar oposite of the other

the line of thoughtrt that says the devils main objective is to get people to think it doesnt exist makes logical sence to me

onecalledk
21-Jul-10, 16:04
yet here you tlk of the divine? i am not sure what you believe. there is definitely a spirit in each of us and that spitit connetcs with what do you think?[/quote]

our spirit connects to source, all that is, oneness. Everything else is an illusion created by man to divide spirit from source.

It is ego to think that because animals cant do things we can it makes us somehow better than them. EVERY living thing on this planet has purpose, it may not be the same as for humans, its obviously different , but without plants, animals etc the human race COULD NOT survive.

we are all connected as one. There is no religion, we are spirit connected to source.

K

Gleber2
21-Jul-10, 16:12
by definition God is good and the devil is bad

there is no balance between God and the devil one is the polar oposite of the other

the line of thoughtrt that says the devils main objective is to get people to think it doesnt exist makes logical sence to me

By whose definition? You cannot have heads without tails, black without white or good without evil. The two sides of the dichotomy must balance to preserve the existance of the game. We are placed above the animals only to look after them and the planet. We have used our frontal lobe superior intelligence to destroy that which exists and most of mans' problems today derives from what he has done with his superior intellect.

pegasus
21-Jul-10, 16:16
yet here you tlk of the divine? i am not sure what you believe. there is definitely a spirit in each of us and that spitit connetcs with what do you think?

our spirit connects to source, all that is, oneness. Everything else is an illusion created by man to divide spirit from source.

It is ego to think that because animals cant do things we can it makes us somehow better than them. EVERY living thing on this planet has purpose, it may not be the same as for humans, its obviously different , but without plants, animals etc the human race COULD NOT survive.

we are all connected as one. There is no religion, we are spirit connected to source.

K[/quote]

what do you mean by 'source'?

is that a creator?

pegasus
21-Jul-10, 16:21
By whose definition? You cannot have heads without tails, black without white or good without evil. The two sides of the dichotomy must balance to preserve the existance of the game. We are placed above the animals only to look after them and the planet. We have used our frontal lobe superior intelligence to destroy that which exists and most of mans' problems today derives from what he has done with his superior intellect.

dictionary definition if nothing else

of course you can have black withour white and good without evil. if you watch a mother nursing her child you will she good without evil.
if you see a soldier shoot a chikld you will see evil without good.

it is not a game it is very very real. and so is tha devil

but let me ask you who it was that placed us abovew the animals and the planet to look after them?

onecalledk
21-Jul-10, 16:57

of course you can have black withour white and good without evil. if you watch a mother nursing her child you will she good without evil.

but let me ask you who it was that placed us abovew the animals and the planet to look after them?

you must have both at the same time for anything to exist. Black contains white yet black is not the dominant so therefore you have white. Darkness contains light but light is not the dominant. Light contains elements of darkness. Everything in the universe is energy, we are energy, grass is energy, plants are energy, animals are energy etc etc ....

source is where we came from and where we go back to. You seem to want to put in boundaries to what you are experiencing. We are all one, we are all connected to everything else in the universe. The spark of life is within us, joining us to everything else.

In the examples you have used with a mother nursing her child , you view only that snapshot, the mother is good in your view nursing her baby, you cannot know how that mother feels as she does this. You are making assumptions. EVery one of us contains a shadow, that bits that we dont like, we work with the shadow to move towards more light. By shining light on the shadow we change and evolve.

In the world today too many are living through their shadow. Look beyond and through the illusion to find the truth. YOu cannot find the truth by rationalising everything you experience, that is using the illusion to define, if its an illusion it doesnt exist in the first place, you end up getting tied in knots. Look beyond. Take out the labels and throw away the boxes.....

K

Gleber2
21-Jul-10, 17:05

Our beliefs where-ever the information came from that created them are the obstacles placed between self and self-realisation.. To make up ones mind from the words and beliefs of others and to stand by those beliefs, is foolishness. Your interpretation of the game of life seems to be written in stone and imutable. "Life is change, that's how it differs from the rocks."
The woman nursing the child could well be capable of killing to protect that child. The soldier could well be shooting a child carrying an AK47.
Too many shades of gray for the world to be black or white.

pegasus
21-Jul-10, 17:52
you must have both at the same time for anything to exist. Black contains white yet black is not the dominant so therefore you have white. Darkness contains light but light is not the dominant. Light contains elements of darkness. Everything in the universe is energy, we are energy, grass is energy, plants are energy, animals are energy etc etc ....

source is where we came from and where we go back to. You seem to want to put in boundaries to what you are experiencing. We are all one, we are all connected to everything else in the universe. The spark of life is within us, joining us to everything else.

In the examples you have used with a mother nursing her child , you view only that snapshot, the mother is good in your view nursing her baby, you cannot know how that mother feels as she does this. You are making assumptions. EVery one of us contains a shadow, that bits that we dont like, we work with the shadow to move towards more light. By shining light on the shadow we change and evolve.

In the world today too many are living through their shadow. Look beyond and through the illusion to find the truth. YOu cannot find the truth by rationalising everything you experience, that is using the illusion to define, if its an illusion it doesnt exist in the first place, you end up getting tied in knots. Look beyond. Take out the labels and throw away the boxes.....

K
i agree with you if you are saying that we all conmtain good and bad, light and dark, but with respect K it seems to be you who are in knots for your reluctnce to answer the following question. "source is where we came form and where we go back to": is that a creator or a big bang?

pegasus
21-Jul-10, 17:57
Our beliefs where-ever the information came from that created them are the obstacles placed between self and self-realisation.. To make up ones mind from the words and beliefs of others and to stand by those beliefs, is foolishness. Your interpretation of the game of life seems to be written in stone and imutable. "Life is change, that's how it differs from the rocks."
The woman nursing the child could well be capable of killing to protect that child. The soldier could well be shooting a child carrying an AK47.
Too many shades of gray for the world to be black or white.
my views are evolvoing al lthe time as i try to understand what is going on, they are not in stone.

you are confusing the fact (that i do not deny) that we al contain good and bad, light and adrk, with the fact that it is poosible in instances to ghave one without the other. The soldier killing the child in Palestine or iraq or afghanistanm presumably does not do that all of his life. the mother with the child is not so disposed all of her life, but the instances themselves dhow that one without the other is possible. and if its possible someo fthe time then it is conceivably possible all of the time

ducati
21-Jul-10, 18:02
Take out the labels and throw away the boxes.....

K

But remember to recycle :D

onecalledk
21-Jul-10, 18:26
i agree with you if you are saying that we all conmtain good and bad, light and dark, but with respect K it seems to be you who are in knots for your reluctnce to answer the following question. "source is where we came form and where we go back to": is that a creator or a big bang?

I have answered your question in each response I have posted back to you, source is just that source. The creator and the big bang theory are just that theories, created by man......

all illusion is to keep us separate from source. Source is. Just like I AM.

I cannot answer the question any clearer, if you take off the coat of illusion and look within you will also find that source just is......

whilst you post repeatedly about what is this? what is that? then you are still bound to illusion .......

K

Gleber2
21-Jul-10, 19:11
I have answered your question in each response I have posted back to you, source is just that source. The creator and the big bang theory are just that theories, created by man......

all illusion is to keep us separate from source. Source is. Just like I AM.

I cannot answer the question any clearer, if you take off the coat of illusion and look within you will also find that source just is......

whilst you post repeatedly about what is this? what is that? then you are still bound to illusion .......

K
An excellent conclusion to a good exchange.
"Do not present them with facts when they've already made up their minds."
I bow out.
Demons and djins might exist,,, or perhaps they might not.

gleeber
22-Jul-10, 07:32

K

I feel obligated to give my opinion now that others have laid their cards on the table.
Its nothing but religious twaddle. The human race are bad. They are heading for destruction. Most of them are asleep already because they dont do what I do. Where have I heard all this before?
If nothing else, there's something about this kind of talk that attracts a certain kind of psychological attention.
Ive come to the conclusion that all the stuff mentioned here is as real as the illusion we are reputed to live in. In other words it's nothing but words and intelectual stimulation. That in itself doesnt mean it's not real because its as real to them who think like that as a nipple is to a baby.
Its all deep and meaningful stuff but it has no substance or form outside a particualr persons mind. We could talk like this forever, but, we could see that atoms exist and blood flows through the veins, and we can even measure brain activity and the areas affected by its chemistry and its magical elixer being tracked because of the energy it emits.
But theres nothing solid in demons and Jinns, They happen in the mind and the mind happens between our ears.

Phill
22-Jul-10, 10:37
If you belive that they are real entities living on earth then whta is there real nature? Are the Jinn behind the UFO sighings, crop coircles and intent on deceving mankind.
Jinn is Arabic and means to "hide or conceal". Every culture has spoken about them.
Could it be that the evil enties are following a devious programe and it is all about the eternal conflict between God and Satan.

Believe what you want to believe, fair play to you. But, there is no God, there is no Satan, no heaven, no hell (in the biblical terms anyway).
What we are is a collective of organisms stuck to a spinning planet whizzing around a vast unending universe.

I suspect that once an entity has stopped adapting to suit its environment and started adapting it's environment to suit itself, it then loses the imperative to change to survive.
This is a very good point, we are too smart for our own good? Too darn lazy to evolve anymore so we carve up the planet to suit, the beginning of the end??:eek:

i shou;ld stress that i am refering here to elizabeth bush and not the Queen of Hearts (Diana)
?? Diana 'Queen of Hearts' bleeuuurrrgh. C'mon she was a loon of egotistical proportions and it was no surprise she was murdered.

So Rhode Island and Roslyn have it then. In the new world order who will hold supreme power, the US or Scotland?

Without verification from personal senses every 'story' is possibly true or possibly untrue. We are incapable of deciding one way or the other and must keep a very open mind with a reality picture which must be ready to change at a moment's notice If this reality is illusion, then nothing is true.Reality is a figment of the imagination.

Gleber2
22-Jul-10, 14:23
I feel obligated to give my opinion now that others have laid their cards on the table.
Its nothing but religious twaddle. The human race are bad. They are heading for destruction. Most of them are asleep already because they dont do what I do. Where have I heard all this before?
If nothing else, there's something about this kind of talk that attracts a certain kind of psychological attention.
Ive come to the conclusion that all the stuff mentioned here is as real as the illusion we are reputed to live in. In other words it's nothing but words and intelectual stimulation. That in itself doesnt mean it's not real because its as real to them who think like that as a nipple is to a baby.
Its all deep and meaningful stuff but it has no substance or form outside a particualr persons mind. We could talk like this forever, but, we could see that atoms exist and blood flows through the veins, and we can even measure brain activity and the areas affected by its chemistry and its magical elixer being tracked because of the energy it emits.
But theres nothing solid in demons and Jinns, They happen in the mind and the mind happens between our ears.
You could be right but then again, you could be wrong!;)

pegasus
22-Jul-10, 16:49
Believe what you want to believe, fair play to you. But, there is no God, there is no Satan, no heaven, no hell (in the biblical terms anyway).
What we are is a collective of organisms stuck to a spinning planet whizzing around a vast unending universe.

but by youre avatar you seem to be awiating the Dajjal. is he whizzing arounf the universe with his one eye?

?? Diana 'Queen of Hearts' bleeuuurrrgh. C'mon she was a loon of egotistical proportions and it was no surprise she was murdered.

from my sources, Diana was a rothschild brought in to the rothschild/bush line to incubate the king of the forthcoming new world order, William,

she was not a loon as you say but a genuine woman who was a serious danger to there plans

she also totaly upstaged charlie. people wanted to see Diana not charlie. they loved Diana not charlie.

So Rhode Island and Roslyn have it then. In the new world order who will hold supreme power, the US or Scotland?

Reality is a figment of the imagination.

dont know anythiong aboyt rhode island and roslyn

the hq of the new woreld order is planned to be jerusalem

onecalledk
22-Jul-10, 19:12
but by youre avatar you seem to be awiating the Dajjal. is he whizzing arounf the universe with his one eye?

from my sources, Diana was a rothschild brought in to the rothschild/bush line to incubate the king of the forthcoming new world order, William,

she was not a loon as you say but a genuine woman who was a serious danger to there plans

she also totaly upstaged charlie. people wanted to see Diana not charlie. they loved Diana not charlie.

dont know anythiong aboyt rhode island and roslyn

the hq of the new woreld order is planned to be jerusalem

I can totally see now why you could not grasp what I answered in response to your post .......

energy goes to where you focus it ..........

K

pegasus
22-Jul-10, 23:08
I can totally see now why you could not grasp what I answered in response to your post .......

energy goes to where you focus it ..........

K

You did eventually answre my posts but i dont think that you have answered youreself

its a bit like the big bang idea where science goes off ot find a answer that does not incolve creation from nothing and ends up with - creation freom nothing.

a pool of energy can be neither good not bad not can it create anything anymore than a hot iron can create anaything. but a sppirit is not energy

energy influences nothing. spirit influences and it seems that spirit creates cos i see no other solution

does this mean a dual creation? it sdeems tyat way to me

onecalledk
22-Jul-10, 23:20
You did eventually answre my posts but i dont think that you have answered youreself

its a bit like the big bang idea where science goes off ot find a answer that does not incolve creation from nothing and ends up with - creation freom nothing.

a pool of energy can be neither good not bad not can it create anything anymore than a hot iron can create anaything. but a sppirit is not energy

energy influences nothing. spirit influences and it seems that spirit creates cos i see no other solution

does this mean a dual creation? it sdeems tyat way to me

the universe is made from energy, everything is energy. You will not find your answer in science, science may eventually catch up......

The creation myth is just that a myth. Energy goes to where you focus it, quantum physics will show you that nothing can exist until it is noticed.....

K

pegasus
22-Jul-10, 23:30
the universe is made from energy, everything is energy. You will not find your answer in science, science may eventually catch up......

The creation myth is just that a myth. Energy goes to where you focus it, quantum physics will show you that nothing can exist until it is noticed.....

K
energy creates nothing. the sun cretaes nothing. the sun does not create the chemical compositon of plants that turn sunlight into sugar. so what cretaed the photosynthesis process?

what cerated enzymes that help us break down food such that we can use the energy?

youre worldview answers nothing cos you advocate niether evolution nor creation. i dont see what quantum physics has to do with it (einstein said "god wouldnt play dice with the uiniverse".

Tubthumper
22-Jul-10, 23:37
...from my sources, Diana was a rothschild brought in to the rothschild/bush line to incubate the king of the forthcoming new world order, William.
dont know anythiong aboyt rhode island and roslyn the hq of the new woreld order is planned to be jerusalem
Rothschilds? Oh dear. And they've made your spelling go all wobbly too.

Tell me, when the new world order finally get round to taking over, what are they planning for those of you who have spotted them and tried to expose them?

pegasus
23-Jul-10, 00:45
Rothschilds? Oh dear. And they've made your spelling go all wobbly too.

Tell me, when the new world order finally get round to taking over, what are they planning for those of you who have spotted them and tried to expose them?
dont know. the Gulag amybe like what they did in russia

Metalattakk
23-Jul-10, 01:59

dont know. the Gulag amybe like what they did in russia

Sooner the better. ;)

'Mon the New World Order!

Aaldtimer
23-Jul-10, 03:01
Erm, k, ..."You will not find your answer in science, science may eventually catch up......

The creation myth is just that a myth. Energy goes to where you focus it, quantum physics will show you that nothing can exist until it is noticed...."

Quantum physics isn't science then?:confused

Tubthumper
23-Jul-10, 09:20
Put it in a closed box. What you have in the box may or may not be science.

onecalledk
23-Jul-10, 09:43
Erm, k, ..."You will not find your answer in science, science may eventually catch up......

The creation myth is just that a myth. Energy goes to where you focus it, quantum physics will show you that nothing can exist until it is noticed...."

lol.... yes I do believe that quantum physics is science lol .....

its weird how people always look to science to explain things and then when science gets it wrong they say they didnt believe it anyway. Science generally cannot explain most of the world to us. Even in medicine science gets its wrong. Take stomach ulcers, medics for years thought it was over production of acid and treated for this but now it appears its a bacteria......

Everyone seems to put their faith in OTHER PEOPLE to explain the world to them , when the only person who can make sense of their own world is the person his or herself.

I have my view on how the earth came to be, where it is going etc etc but I am not out to convince others that I am correct, why should I, its not their reality !

we are all different but the one thing that joins us together is that we are human and share a planet. Everything else is up for discussion.

What I dont get is why some people get so "stamp my feet loudly" about it when people disagree with their point of view , everyones got a different view of reality........

K :)

Phill
23-Jul-10, 10:21
but by youre avatar you seem to be awiating the Dajjal. is he whizzing arounf the universe with his one eye? Nah, Horus.

she also totaly upstaged charlie. people wanted to see Diana not charlie. they loved Diana not charlie.I'd be interested to see what your sources are. How was she a danger to their plans, she'd 'incubated' their future King so had done as prescribed. Or where they worried about her dallying with various sections of the army and the rugby team, not to mention Dodi.

dont know anythiong aboyt rhode island and roslynSorry, thought you were on about the foundations of the new world order, must be the voices in me head again.

the hq of the new woreld order is planned to be jerusalemNo it's bloody well not, the HQ is gonna be in me bedroom .........ooops, have I just given the game away!

Tubthumper
23-Jul-10, 10:30
No it's bloody well not, the HQ is gonna be in me bedroom .........ooops, have I just given the game away!
Hah!

Oh Phill you gave the game away
Illuminati you
You know where Pegasus resides
Now you know what to do
You lizard types now rule the world
Although you keep your tails tight-furled
Your plan is coming swift uncurled
Peg's got you in the poo

You'll have to get him quick as beans
Whipped off to Gulag grim
(Well that's assuming Peggy is