PDA

View Full Version : Chris Moyles

The Flea
15-Jul-10, 10:22
Anyone else listening to the Jackie Chan interview on Radio 1 this morning? Very cringe worthy stuff. I'm a massive fan of Jackie fan but to get the man on when he is there to promote his new movie and make chinese accents going "wha, wha" every so often and asking him to "punch me, punch me" is just a waste of time. Who wants to hear this drivel. Then to ask his co star Jaden Smith who is only 12 if he wants to kiss him is just so wrong. Is this what classes as comedy or maybe I'm getting old? He did mention about texts he was getting from listeners saying the interview went really wrong and I have to agree.

Amy-Winehouse
15-Jul-10, 10:53
I canna believe ye were listening to the Saviour of Radio one ??;) Seriously , I stopped listening to him about 4 years ago & Radio 1 , I couldnt take the Djs like Ferne Cotton, Vernon Kaye Sara Cox, Edith Bowman , Jo Whiley or Zig & Zag any longer.

Now If i want to listen to music I either watch Mtv or listen to my Ipod

Tubthumper
15-Jul-10, 10:59
I think Mr Moyles is past his sell-by date. But his show gets me in the right mood for work.

If the BBC ever disclose what they pay their talent, that's one wage packet I'd like to have a sniff of.

The Flea
15-Jul-10, 11:10
I canna believe ye were listening to the Saviour of Radio one ??;) Seriously , I stopped listening to him about 4 years ago & Radio 1 , I couldnt take the Djs like Ferne Cotton, Vernon Kaye Sara Cox, Edith Bowman , Jo Whiley or Zig & Zag any longer.

Now If i want to listen to music I either watch Mtv or listen to my Ipod

Got to admit I only tend to listen to it first thing in the morning but thats going to change. Can't stand Fern Cotton so usually listen to Radio 5 during the day.

Bazeye
15-Jul-10, 13:33
I think Mr Moyles is past his sell-by date. But his show gets me in the right mood for work.
Same here. Listen to him for 10 minutes and then Im glad to get out of the house.

bettedaviseyes
15-Jul-10, 23:40
the guy gets right on my last nerve :confused and has anyone ever heard music on radio one???? lol:lol::lol:

Crackeday
16-Jul-10, 04:45
It looks like Im the only one but I enjoy Moyles on the radio, anythings better than Tich mcooey he plays the same show day after day with the same music!!!. I also like ferne Cotton didnt think she could fill Jo whileys boots but shes doing alright. Cant beat Mills though he Completes me!!!!![lol]