PDA

View Full Version : Inception

bettedaviseyes
14-Jul-10, 16:37
has anyone seen the new leonardo DiCaprio film Incepton? the plot:In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a single idea within one's mind can be the most dangerous weapon or the most valuable asset.my kind of stuff:lol::lol:

rockchick
17-Jul-10, 06:18
Yeah, I saw it tonight...it was an interesting premise...loosely reminds me of The Matrix. I liked the ending...and can happily recommend the film.

stroma88
24-Jul-10, 23:28
ive just come back from the cinema. thought the film was great! a film that makes you think and some really amazing scenes/effects.

def go and see it on the big screen if you can.

evelyn
25-Jul-10, 16:16
Absolutely brilliant film with great effects. Loved the plot which kept you on the edge of your seat.
Evelyn

Invisible
27-Jul-10, 19:05
I saw and thought it was good - though I am not normally into film that I have to think alot about but this was an exception

Sporran
27-Jul-10, 23:12
I haven't seen it yet, but my sons have, and recommended it to me. They also thought it was a bit like The Matrix.

The Angel Of Death
07-Aug-10, 23:37
Best film i have seen so far this year deffo recommend it in the cinema there are "dvd's" out but i would imagine there guff quality

Logical
22-Aug-10, 20:46
Easily the best film of the year, possibly of all time. Worth getting on Blu-ray considering the amazing effects and directing.

teddybear1873
09-Nov-10, 17:08
Watched it last night. Great film, Leonardo is turning into a great actor. I wasn't keen on him a few years back, but he's choosing great scripts.

.D.
27-Dec-10, 23:50
Based upon the novels of Jose Luis Borges, Inception is an idea which is centuries old. Ancient Chinese & Mayan civilizations used dream sharing as ways to determine their path to the afterlife.
Christopher Nolan (possibly one of the top ten directors in Hollywood?) has taken this story & made it into a nail biting film that I for one can watch over & over again without getting bored. A dream, within a dream, within a dream. Just beautiful. Think Alice In Wonderland, very similar...
The acting is fantastic. The kind of film where you could go overboard & be "cheesy" with it, but the actors obviously researched the script thoroughly to be able to get to grips with it so fluently. Also worth noting is that dream sharing can be achieved without technology...

pumkin
07-Jan-11, 11:08
Best film i saw in 2010, along with Shutter Island. Leonardo and Ellen Page are fantastic. Definately one for the Dvd collection.

Restlessnative
07-Jan-11, 23:48
I watched it in July last year and never though much of it but after a few weeks of thinking over the story it's actually mind blowing.

Only watch if you have no distractions and don't fall asleep hehehe.

David B
09-Jan-11, 11:35
Good film but there is a lot to take in. You should watch it twice.

Enjoy it the first time.

Understand it the second time.

Or perhaps I'm just a bit thick.

Bill Fernie
09-Jan-11, 21:29
Inception
Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66TuSJo4dZM

fender
10-Jan-11, 18:54
I watched it in July last year and never though much of it but after a few weeks of thinking over the story it's actually mind blowing.

Only watch if you have no distractions and don't fall asleep hehehe.

Tried to watch this last night but starting falling asleep. Will try again next weekend.

.D.
10-Jan-11, 22:41
Tried to watch this last night but starting falling asleep. Will try again next weekend.

You fell asleep watching Inception? :eek::eek: My God man! I watched 5 times over the course of 3 days because of it's brilliance! :D

shazzap
20-Jan-11, 19:20
Just watched the film Inception. Found it along the lines of the Matrix, but dreams instead of computers were involved. Not sure about this one.