PDA

View Full Version : rabbit advice

sweetpea
28-Jun-06, 11:20
I have a male rabbit about 7 months old. I'd like to get him a playmate but he hasn't had the snip yet. I was wondering has anyone got any advice on introducing another male rabbit or even a guinea pig. I'm a bit worried that he will resent it. Do you think I would be better waiting until I get him done and get a female instead?:confused

crystal
28-Jun-06, 11:25
the best way to introduce 2 animals to each other is put the side by side in different cages and let them get used to each others smell and pressents. i recomend you do get the male sniped if you want to have a male and female together unless u want even more trouble than you bargend for. hope i've helped:D

simpsoney
28-Jun-06, 14:37
Hi there

If you contact unicorn i am sure she will give you some advice.

unicorn
28-Jun-06, 16:49
I have pm'd you sweetpea

DW
28-Jun-06, 19:12
the best way to introduce 2 animals to each other is put the side by side in different cages and let them get used to each others smell and pressents. i recomend you do get the male sniped if you want to have a male and female together unless u want even more trouble than you bargend for. hope i've helped:D

I'ts sertenly worth getting any male castaneted if you are putting him near a phemail, or youl get more than you bagrened four.

I like this stile, i'ts four me from know on; the're is sumthing straingely libertying abootit.

willowbankbear
28-Jun-06, 19:16
I'ts sertenly worth getting any male castaneted if you are putting him near a phemail, or youl get more than you bagrened four.

I like this stile, i'ts four me from know on; the're is sumthing straingely libertying abootit.

Thats rabbitting a bit DW, what ye on?

What do ye call half a rabbit?

Rab:Razz

DW
28-Jun-06, 19:19
Thats rabbitting a bit DW, what ye on?

What do ye call half a rabbit?

Rab:Razz

Jings, tha'ts so funny it wood make a kat laff.

Ricco
28-Jun-06, 19:37
I'd be careful about mixing the rabbit with a guinea pig. Rabbits being randy and much bigger than piggies can end up causing some injury. Our poor ol' piggie ended up with a broken leg after the amorous advances of our rabbit. :~(

willowbankbear
28-Jun-06, 19:39
My boss thought it was absolutely brilliant & hes so miserable , he makes Taggart seem hillarious. I thought you would like that D.W, it appears I was wrong:~(

DW
28-Jun-06, 21:55
My boss thought it was absolutely brilliant & hes so miserable , he makes Taggart seem hillarious. I thought you would like that D.W, it appears I was wrong:~(

Oh dear, xrossed purpoises again, I DID think it was phunny, the kat bit was alooding to sum of my formir postss.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Jun-06, 21:57
Is it just me or are rabbits the NEW elephants on the org.I see ye laughing Gleber 2.:lol: :lol:

willowbankbear
28-Jun-06, 22:05
No way, they arent as lucky, I mean when did ye last see an elephant getting run down by a car? Its the big grey nellies that do the chasing whereas the furryfoots get minced:Razz

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Jun-06, 22:08
No way, they arent as lucky, I mean when did ye last see an elephant getting run down by a car? Its the big grey nellies that do the chasing whereas the furryfoots get minced:Razz

Is it a kind of a dr---ee---am!!!
Bright eyes,burning like fire.

Everybody,take your lighters out and put it above yer head and start swaying!!!!:lol:

willowbankbear
28-Jun-06, 22:13
Nellie the elephant stamped her foot & said goodbye to the citroen
off she went with a crash & a bump thump whack thump,
the driver in the car was stalling half a mile away,
When up she charged with a kick & a thump
and the car was re-arra-nged

unicorn
28-Jun-06, 22:16
I think it is excellent that people are sensible enough to ask for advice and dont just stick them at the bottom of the garden and forget about them as is sadly the case all too often, anyone seeking advice on their rabbits is also free to pm me anytime and I will do my best to help.

DW
29-Jun-06, 08:15
I think it is excellent that people are sensible enough to ask for advice and dont just stick them at the bottom of the garden and forget about them as is sadly the case all too often, anyone seeking advice on their rabbits is also free to pm me anytime and I will do my best to help.

My missus keeps rabbitin' on and on and on.

What can I do abaht that? [lol]

unicorn
29-Jun-06, 09:03
If she's any sense she'll pack your bags and leave them on the doorstep for you!!!!!!!! :)

sweetpea
06-Jul-06, 10:34
Thanks to everyone for the invaluable advice I received about rabbits!:)

Ricco
06-Jul-06, 11:37
Isaid, I said, I said - where's that rabbit!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h288/Ricco_T/tn_sam059_jpg.jpg