PDA

View Full Version : playstation3 download

im behind you
12-Jul-10, 20:11
my playstation3 is needing an update 1.36 to get onto the playstation home. but when i go to do this the station just goes beep beep and returns to the main menu but switches off the controler. i am up to date with the latest software on the machine itself but its just this download that has me confused. any thoughts about this would help thanx.

The Drunken Duck
12-Jul-10, 22:28
my playstation3 is needing an update 1.36 to get onto the playstation home. but when i go to do this the station just goes beep beep and returns to the main menu but switches off the controler. i am up to date with the latest software on the machine itself but its just this download that has me confused. any thoughts about this would help thanx.

Strange one that, are you sure your up to the latest 3.40 software ??

Other than that it sounds like the fault is on your machine. If you have a phat it might be an idea to check it out. They have been falling like flies lately.

slinky
14-Jul-10, 01:12
red light of death id say is it a 40 gb or 80gb see i had a 40gb and asked me to do update then it failed green light beep beep then red light ps3 knacked out of warranty so had to buy new 1 if u google it it seems strange that its happened to most smaller gb ones untill they released the slimline which i now have the 250gb for 250 with 2 blu-rays whick runs good

im behind you
15-Jul-10, 19:11
its got the latest update on it. but the consle is running fine i had the red light problem before but got it out of woolies but the went bust phoned up sony they replaced it. so looks like im going to have to phone them up to see what they are saying about the matter. not sure if i can afford a new one though. i have the old playstation 40gb.

im behind you
17-Jul-10, 17:43
got it fixed just had to delete the playstation home and start it up again.