PDA

View Full Version : Being nice

DW
27-Jun-06, 23:18
I just want to say how overwhelmingly thrilled I am with all these new members. Isn't it nice how nice everyone is being.:)

Keep being nice everyone, I'm going to be nice to everyone from now on, no joking , I really mean it.

I've turned over a new leaf. I HAVE REHABILITATED MYSELF just like Arlo Guthrie................. :)

willowbankbear
27-Jun-06, 23:26
Shut up ya numpty, were not stupid

crystal
27-Jun-06, 23:28
nice to here youve turnd over a new leaf

DW
27-Jun-06, 23:29
Shut up ya numpty, were not stupid

I resent the tone of that post, why can someone not repent and see the error of their ways or are you so much better a person that you can pass judgement on others. [evil]

DW
27-Jun-06, 23:30
nice to here youve turnd over a new leaf

Why Crystal, what a friendly attitude you have, much better than the rude person above.

crystal
27-Jun-06, 23:32
thank you but i feel you are patronising alittle...:roll:

willowbankbear
27-Jun-06, 23:32
I thought ye were alright before DW, What ye on about matey? why change for 1-2 p.c craters? Bring it on man, the controversy I mean:Razz It is what we like best about ye

DW
27-Jun-06, 23:35
I thought ye were alright before DW, What ye on about matey? why change for 1-2 p.c craters? Bring it on man, the controversy I mean:Razz It is what we like best about ye

Really Stone old fruit, I didn't know you cared ..... I have been reported to the management so many times, I have become rather sensitive ..... and it gets lonely in jail with only notnice people to talk to. :lol:

willowbankbear
27-Jun-06, 23:47
I hate cats too but Idina go on about it , that could be the difference,-possibly? I didnt ken ye were banned again DW, what ideas were you were trying to push on the caithnessors? That s assuming you got banned by that last post, & Id appreciate it if ye didnt call me rude, Im not. Thats a wind up again aye?[lol]

DW
27-Jun-06, 23:51
I hate cats too but Idina go on about it , that could be the difference,-possibly? I didnt ken ye were banned again DW, what ideas were you were trying to push on the caithnessors? That s assuming you got banned by that last post, & Id appreciate it if ye didnt call me rude, Im not. Thats a wind up again aye?[lol]

Trolling was the charge at my last trial - I thought I was just having a dingdong with another chap but heyho wrong again.

Please accept my humble apologies for the rude jibe, just a complete over reaction to being told to ' shut up ya numpty', can't imagine what got into me, must cut down on the orange juice eh what what?

crystal
27-Jun-06, 23:54
:lol: orange juice teehee

willowbankbear
27-Jun-06, 23:59
Trolling was the charge at my last trial - I thought I was just having a dingdong with another chap but heyho wrong again.

Please accept my humble apologies for the rude jibe, just a complete over reaction to being told to ' shut up ya numpty', can't imagine what got into me, must cut down on the orange juice eh what what?

How long inside? 1 month? no fun man & I was jesting with the numpty crack, wish folk could tell the difference:confused

DW
28-Jun-06, 08:18
How long inside? 1 month? no fun man & I was jesting with the numpty crack, wish folk could tell the difference:confused

Yip, 1 month on bread and water.

My sensitivity radar has been turned right down now; but it's nice to be nice and nice, isn't it?

That's what's nice about C.org.......... it's nice. ;)

Ricco
28-Jun-06, 08:21
Hi, DW. Nice to see you're back. Better behave now... well, a little anyway. ;)

DW
28-Jun-06, 18:48
Hi, DW. Nice to see you're back. Better behave now... well, a little anyway. ;)

I have foresworn my former ways and will from now on be a glowing beacon of propriety, restraint and niceness.

Honestly ............ I mean that most sincerely ............ really.:roll:

willowbankbear
28-Jun-06, 18:54
Bring on the riot;)

Ricco
28-Jun-06, 19:39
I have foresworn my former ways and will from now on be a glowing beacon of propriety, restraint and niceness.

Honestly ............ I mean that most sincerely ............ really.:roll:

Good, I love a glowing beacon. Good for cooking tatties in. :D

Rheghead
28-Jun-06, 20:50
Well I am taking DW's word on face value and hope he/she will not break his/her word. :D :roll:

Thy word is thy bond...

DW
28-Jun-06, 21:51
Well I am taking DW's word on face value and hope he/she will not break his/her word.

Thy word is thy bond...

That'sh absholutely shpankingly correct, Moneypenny [lol]