PDA

View Full Version : Org chat room - AGAIN!

ShelleyCowie
11-Jul-10, 22:05
Ok yet again it was a let down. All of us getting booted at the same time. Really wasnt fun to be honest. Constantly happening and really annoying.

can anyone look into this for us perhaps? If not the org quiz will die off yet again because people cant be bothered logging in every 5 minutes and to be honest i dont blame them :(

goldenguernsey
11-Jul-10, 22:16
Yes it's gettin worse not better, kinda puts you off the quiz, when the org just "drops" everyone off again and again its a pain

Moira
11-Jul-10, 22:21
Ok yet again it was a let down. All of us getting booted at the same time. Really wasnt fun to be honest. Constantly happening and really annoying.

can anyone look into this for us perhaps? If not the org quiz will die off yet again because people cant be bothered logging in every 5 minutes and to be honest i dont blame them :(

I've not ventured into the Chatrooms or the Quiz for a long time. I'm just grateful that the main forums are up and running. :)

Colin Manson
11-Jul-10, 22:31
It seems that we are victims of our own success.

Server response seems to be slow these days and I assume that it's the increased traffic on the site that is slowing things down and causing the chatroom problem.

On a brighter note it'll all be better once everyone has seen all the gala photos etc. :)

wifie
11-Jul-10, 22:36
No it won't cos I does it any week that there are a lot of people on the forum on a Sunday night!!! Jeez you lot just won't listen will you! I am not bothering with the quiz ever again - it is a wash out! Sorry my fellow quizzers whom I have a great laugh with!

ShelleyCowie
11-Jul-10, 22:42
I am going to have to agree with Wifie here.

There was only about 10 people in the quiz tonight, some nights there are more than that in there. Why is it just quiz night?

I dont think i can handle the constant throwing out of it anymore. Will try again in winter when there are no gala photos