PDA

View Full Version : hello this is my first post

crystal
27-Jun-06, 20:40
hello everyone ive just got registerd and im quite new to this sort of thing. ive been reading and it all looks like alot of fun and great place to get the crack:lol:

elaine
27-Jun-06, 20:44
Welcome to the madhouse!!

Bingobabe
27-Jun-06, 20:45
Hello crystal welcome:Razz

footie chick
27-Jun-06, 20:46
Welcome on board there's no place like it;)

crystal
27-Jun-06, 20:49
:lol: mad house thats funny teehee my mums been showing me the ropes so please excuse me if i get alot of things wrong no offence to my mother

crystal
27-Jun-06, 20:50
thank you all i feel welcome already:lol:

Elenna
27-Jun-06, 20:57
mad house thats funny teehee my mums been showing me the ropes so please excuse me if i get alot of things wrong no offence to my mother

I hope that didn't mean what it sounded like, oh crystal of mine! I told you things just fine...but were you listening!? :p

Honestly though, you're doing great, sweetie. It's nice to have you here. Have some fun! :lol:

crystal
27-Jun-06, 20:59
:lol: thanks for the welcome your a good teacher

cuddlepop
27-Jun-06, 21:23
Have fun,its a great place to catch up on things without leaving your front door.:D

candyfloss
27-Jun-06, 21:58
:lol: mad house thats funny teehee my mums been showing me the ropes so please excuse me if i get alot of things wrong no offence to my mother
Welcome Crystal, mums always know what they're talking about, i'm sure yours will keep you right:)

Liz
27-Jun-06, 22:06
Welcome Crystal. Hppe you enjoy being an orger!:D

unicorn
27-Jun-06, 22:10
Welcome crystal, I hope you have a long and happy stay :)

Venture
27-Jun-06, 22:16
Welcome onboard and "Happy Orging".

golach
27-Jun-06, 22:24
Welcome and dont be shy, and just enjoy the "Madhouse" its better in here than watching BB

Loafer
27-Jun-06, 22:27
hello everyone ive just got registerd and im quite new to this sort of thing. ive been reading and it all looks like alot of fun and great place to get the crack:lol:

As long as you can girn, you are most welcome!!!!!!!!

The Loafer

crystal
27-Jun-06, 22:40
:lol: i absolutly love bb its fab! thanks for making me feel so welcome.

angela5
27-Jun-06, 23:09
Hi crystal and welcome to the org.:D

blondscot
27-Jun-06, 23:10
Hi Crystal hope you enjoy yourself on the org

willowbankbear
27-Jun-06, 23:24
Hi welcome crystal, come along to the Org get together in Spoons on Friday night, every1 s welcome.

crystal
27-Jun-06, 23:26
thanks for the invite ill see if i can make it hope to see you :D

goldenguernsey
27-Jun-06, 23:39
Welcome Crystal, don't be shy, no one else on here is, we look forward to your posts, where do you stay? what do you do? what are your hobbies? Do you have any livestock/pets? Give us the crack girl. We like healthy debate.
GG

crystal
27-Jun-06, 23:44
i stay in wick i have a cockatiel, a dog and a fish. i live quite near the harbour very nice to here how friendly everyone is:lol:

Big Jean
27-Jun-06, 23:45
Greetings Rose from one newcomer to another !

crystal
27-Jun-06, 23:46
:lol: thanks greeting back to you:lol:

goldenguernsey
27-Jun-06, 23:47
What kind of dog? does your cockatiel bite? we had them years ago and boy were they savage.

Big Jean
27-Jun-06, 23:49
Sorry Crystal I put the wrong name ! One mistake and many more to go I suppose !!! Welcome Crystal . Now I will send greetings off to Rose !!

crystal
27-Jun-06, 23:50
:lol: dident even notice to be honest teehee

crystal
27-Jun-06, 23:52
What kind of dog? does your cockatiel bite? we had them years ago and boy were they savage. my dog is a bordercollie and he is sooooo precious no it dont bite its obsest with feet but it dont bite[lol]

JAWS
27-Jun-06, 23:53
Ooh good, somebody new to pick on! Welcome to the Org crystal, it's great fun, even if some of us do have the odd dig at one another.

I'm assured that the only injury anybody has suffered as a result was a bad case of blistered finger-tips from overenthusiastic keyboard operation.

Don't worry about getting the odd thing wrong. We all had to learn at one time or another so we have all made mistakes and if anybody says they haven't then they are telling Porkies.

willowbankbear
27-Jun-06, 23:54
Listen to Jaws he`s a saint on here[lol]

crystal
27-Jun-06, 23:56
:lol: teehe you are so right jaws thanks for the words of wisdom

Foxy
28-Jun-06, 00:15
Hello Crystal

crystal
28-Jun-06, 00:17
hello foxy whats up

willowbankbear
28-Jun-06, 00:19
Big Jean, crystal & Rose are al the same person , shocking eh?:Razz

crystal
28-Jun-06, 00:21
um no we're not what made you think that?

connieb19
28-Jun-06, 00:21
Welcome Crystal, I'm sure you'll enjoy the org. I hope you know you'll have no time to yourself now..:eek:

crystal
28-Jun-06, 00:22
ok thank you....i think

paris
28-Jun-06, 08:18
Hi Crystal, Have fun !!!! jan x

Ricco
28-Jun-06, 08:23
Hello, Crystal. Welcome in. So, Crystal - Elenna. Nice to see more family participation.:)

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
28-Jun-06, 08:38
G'day from down under Chystal,you have joined a great mod on this site,from here I try and keep up with whats going on and this is the best for everthing again Welcome http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon6.gif

dunderheed
28-Jun-06, 09:29
hi crystal , welcome

Rose
28-Jun-06, 09:42
Hi Crystal, Welcome to the org, hope you are settling in ok, I think it great ive done a few posts already and everyone is so nice.

Gleber2
28-Jun-06, 11:49
Welcome Crystal. Better watch out for Phoenix, she's into crystals.:lol:

crystal
28-Jun-06, 11:53
o is she cool i enjoy crystals 2 :lol:

Gleber2
28-Jun-06, 11:56
o is she cool i enjoy crystals 2 :lol:

So cool she could almost freeze to death.

crystal
28-Jun-06, 11:58
:lol: something tells me you are quite a character glerber2. teehee i like it

Yvonne
28-Jun-06, 14:54
Bonjour Crystal!

phoenix
28-Jun-06, 17:38
Hello crystal! ;)

Gleber2
28-Jun-06, 19:03
Hello crystal! ;)

See what I mean,Crystal. That's cool.:cool:

willowbankbear
28-Jun-06, 19:19
Are ye named Crystal after the drink? or was it just the first 1 ye thought of?

phoenix
28-Jun-06, 19:55
See what I mean,Crystal. That's cool.:cool:

Yeh crystal, crystals are really cool! Specially Rose Quartz Crystal thats my favourite.........so cooooollllllng and calmmmming, I was going to have given you a piece of Rose Quartz Crystal Gleeber2 didnt think youd appreciate it though! Aint it a coincidence that two of the new members are called Rose and Crystal .....that is COOL! :Razz

candyfloss
28-Jun-06, 20:13
I really like crystals too:) does that make me cool too?:roll:

willowbankbear
28-Jun-06, 20:17
I like San Miguel, in fact Ive had 4 bottles of it tonight so does that make me cool or just tipsy?:roll:

Cristal is the champagne I was after not crystal as in chandaleirs(spelling)

phoenix
28-Jun-06, 20:20
I really like crystals too:) does that make me cool too?:roll:

Sure does candyfloss........ Mind you dont freeze to death though ........Gleber2 appears worried about people who like crystals freezing to death :{

Gleber2
28-Jun-06, 20:43
Sure does candyfloss........ Mind you dont freeze to death though ........Gleber2 appears worried about people who like crystals freezing to death :{

Not worried---Hopeful LOL

candyfloss
28-Jun-06, 20:44
I'll make sure i wrap up warm then, i'll put my big wooly jumper on just incase:Razz

Minty
28-Jun-06, 20:55
Hi Crystal - seeing your first posting has given me the courage to jump in with my first. Hope I can be as coooooollllllll as you. Hi everyone - please go easy on me till I find my feet ( I know they are at the end of my legs)!!:eek:

Ricco
28-Jun-06, 20:58
Hi Crystal - seeing your first posting has given me the courage to jump in with my first. Hope I can be as coooooollllllll as you. Hi everyone - please go easy on me till I find my feet ( I know they are at the end of my legs)!!:eek:

Ahhh - another tender young lamb.. Ooops, sorry getting carried away. Very nice to see you and very welcome to the org.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Jun-06, 21:16
Welcome to the org.The place where the "best" jokes are found and the best arguments settled.Well........almost!!!!:lol: :lol:

Ricco
28-Jun-06, 21:21
Welcome to the org.The place where the "best" jokes are found and the best arguments settled.Well........almost!!!!:lol: :lol:

No they're not! (just kidding) lol

Bingobabe
28-Jun-06, 21:36
Wow there sure is alot of new people on the org over the last few days?????
OH well the more the merrier.:Razz

Minty
28-Jun-06, 21:41
Ahhh - another tender young lamb

Eh! thanks - more like mutton, but what the heck. It's all good fun;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Jun-06, 21:43
Ahhh - another tender young lamb

Eh! thanks - more like mutton, but what the heck. It's all good fun;)

Dinnae worry I'm sure ye'll be Minty cool!!!!!:cool:

crystal
28-Jun-06, 23:10
Are ye named Crystal after the drink? or was it just the first 1 ye thought of? i like crystals not drink but stones as in crystal gem stones:D

crystal
28-Jun-06, 23:13
Yeh crystal, crystals are really cool! Specially Rose Quartz Crystal thats my favourite.........so cooooollllllng and calmmmming, I was going to have given you a piece of Rose Quartz Crystal Gleeber2 didnt think youd appreciate it though! Aint it a coincidence that two of the new members are called Rose and Crystal .....that is COOL! :Razz i wouldent mind a peace of roes quartz that would be cool:D yer i think i joind just after rose though

crystal
28-Jun-06, 23:15
thank you all so much i feel very very welcome:lol:

willowbankbear
28-Jun-06, 23:21
No problem but ye are big jean really, arent you:D and Rose too?

crystal
28-Jun-06, 23:25
no im not! y do you think that?if you must no im elennas daughter:roll:

Ricco
29-Jun-06, 07:53
Now, Stone Roses. I thought most of us had sussed that.

I find it very impressive that someone starts their first post and the thread is up to four pages already - well done! :)

Ricco
29-Jun-06, 08:13
Hey, Crystal. Here's one for ya!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h288/Ricco_T/crystal.jpg

phoenix
29-Jun-06, 09:34
Not worried---Hopeful LOL

Thats not very nice Gleber2! :( Thoughts are energy once created they cannot be destroyed........never mind Ill send you Love and Light anyway! :cool:

phoenix
29-Jun-06, 09:54
i wouldent mind a peace of roes quartz that would be cool:D yer i think i joind just after rose though

Thats a nice piece that Riccos sent you crystal! The Orcadian Stone Company in Golspie should have lots of Rose Quartz Crystal crystal, if you cant get there PM me I have some you could have! :D

crystal
29-Jun-06, 11:31
Hey, Crystal. Here's one for ya!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h288/Ricco_T/crystal.jpg thanks!i realy apreciate it thanks:lol: alot

crystal
29-Jun-06, 11:32
Now, Stone Roses. I thought most of us had sussed that.

I find it very impressive that someone starts their first post and the thread is up to four pages already - well done! :) thank you yer im quite impressed my self thank you all:lol:

crystal
29-Jun-06, 11:33
Thats a nice piece that Riccos sent you crystal! The Orcadian Stone Company in Golspie should have lots of Rose Quartz Crystal crystal, if you cant get there PM me I have some you could have! :D ok thanks :)

crystal
29-Jun-06, 11:36
i like rose quartz but ma bithday stone is turquoise its a pritty blue color:lol:

Gleber2
29-Jun-06, 11:38
Thats not very nice Gleber2! Thoughts are energy once created they cannot be destroyed........never mind Ill send you Love and Light anyway! :cool:

Didn't mean it, honest.:~(

crystal
29-Jun-06, 11:44
thats ok gleber2 its cool:lol:

willowbankbear
29-Jun-06, 16:18
Whos elenna? Ye say shes yer mam, but is she ,ye , big jean ??
You are the same person without doubt;)

Elenna
29-Jun-06, 16:34
<Elenna looks carefully in mirror at herself and then looks across the room at Crystal...>

Mmmmm...nope, Stone Roses...I am definitely me, and Crystal is just her own cute person. The only big jeans around here are the denim ones I'm wearing, and I got those at the Cancer Research shop for £4!! :lol:

Elenna
29-Jun-06, 16:35
PS - Sorry for the pun, Big Jean. I hope you don't mind...;)

willowbankbear
29-Jun-06, 16:41
:roll:
<Elenna looks carefully in mirror at herself and then looks across the room at Crystal...>

Mmmmm...nope, Stone Roses...I am definitely me, and Crystal is just her own cute person. The only big jeans around here are the denim ones I'm wearing, and I got those at the Cancer Research shop for £4!! :lol:http://www.askcab.co.uk/upimages/mtwentyim1merged-20a.jpg

Eh? Elenna heres a £20 go & get yerself a top to go with them jeans.
Dont say Im not good till ye

Still think yer having us on though

crystal
29-Jun-06, 16:45
i promis you. i swear on elennas and ma dads life im just me ill pm you and tell u ma real name if you want i think you are just looking for a reaction:lol:

Elenna
29-Jun-06, 16:49
http://www.askcab.co.uk/upimages/mtwentyim1merged-20a.jpg

Eh? Elenna heres a £20 go & get yerself a top to go with them jeans.
Dont say Im not good till ye

Still think yer having us on though

Awww...now that is really nice of you, Stone Roses! You have turned out to be a real sweetheart after all ;). I shall dash right out and get something nice to wear for the Org bash tomorrow night...are you going to be there? (I can't recall if you said or not). If so, then you will see just who is who....

...and so will I.... <wink>

willowbankbear
29-Jun-06, 16:49
Ill see you in spoons on Friday night then or are you the underager that cant go? Im just not convinced that yer different people. I have a suspiscious Scottish nature about me

porshiepoo
29-Jun-06, 16:51
Hiya Crystal.
Welcome to the org. Have fun!
Watch out for some of the ruffians on here they'll have you all tied up in knots before you know it if you're not careful. lol.
Just kidding they're a good bunch really.

willowbankbear
29-Jun-06, 16:52
Hiya Crystal.
Watch out for some of the ruffians on here they'll have you all tied up in knots before you know it if you're not careful. lol.
Just kidding they're a good bunch really.

Did ye get all bruised porshie? I meant to ask[lol]

Elenna
29-Jun-06, 17:02
Ill see you in spoons on Friday night then or are you the underager that cant go? Im just not convinced that yer different people. I have a suspiscious Scottish nature about me

Well, if you won't be convinced, dear SR, you'll just have to stay in suspense for about another 27 hours or so....;)

crystal
29-Jun-06, 17:08
heehee i might go then for a while just to show you that im who i am and im noone else:lol:

crystal
29-Jun-06, 17:08
Hiya Crystal.
Just kidding they're a good bunch really. thanks for the word of warning

Big Jean
29-Jun-06, 19:10
Don't worry Elenna . My jeans are not so small either, nor were they a bargain ! Must be the amount of fabric used ! He He !
I have to admit Crystal, I am having a good chuckle over being thought of as someone else . There are many days I wish I were a different person ! I am sure Stone Roses is a prankster and is thoroughly enjoying winding you up !
I hope you all have a good time on Friday night . Unfortunately I will not be able to join you . J.

crystal
29-Jun-06, 20:17
if you ask me its a little anoying but yer i think hes having a laugh 2:lol:

Ricco
29-Jun-06, 20:22
Hey Crystal, pay no heed to Stoned - he's always grumpy. Its cos' his fav band won't get back together. Speaking of long-gone bands, does anyone remember Wishbone Ash and Grateful Dead?

crystal
29-Jun-06, 20:25
o ok point taken:D

willowbankbear
30-Jun-06, 00:28
Hey Crystal, pay no heed to Stoned - he's always grumpy. Its cos' his fav band won't get back together. Speaking of long-gone bands, does anyone remember Wishbone Ash and Grateful Dead?

Ricco, its been a long time since I was stoned mate. Nonsense about bein grumpy, Im usually laughin typing out these posts, but yer right about the band. I remember Grateful dead though, not my kind of dancing material but each to their own. Big jean will be there if Elenna & Crystal are as they are the same person. If theyre not Ill buy em a drink in spoons tomorrow night

Big Jean
30-Jun-06, 00:53
Big Jean would love to be with you all tomorrow but unfortunately will not be !
So that makes it drinks for two, Elenna and Crystal, and I will let you off the hook for mine Stone Roses ! Perhaps another time !! Enjoy the evening anyway . J.

willowbankbear
30-Jun-06, 00:57
Crystal is underage so that makes it 1 drink ;) If its true, doubt if they turn up

crystal
30-Jun-06, 01:05
:lol: yer i will try to make it my mum (elenna) is defenately goin. ill try to pop in for a few seconds just to proove stone rose rong. ill be keeping my eye out for you stone rose if i do come. im 50% sure im goin mab even 60%

Big Jean
30-Jun-06, 01:06
Well, that is too bad but Elenna could also have Crystal's drink -- sooo two drinks for Elenna !! Sounds good to me !!! J.

crystal
30-Jun-06, 01:09
my mum (elenna) dont drink(useraly) but we both will have a coke:D

Elenna
30-Jun-06, 01:09
Well, if Crystal tags along just to say hello and claims her drink (cola will do), then perhaps I'll have your drink, Big Jean (sorry you can't come. I'd love to meet you)...so that still makes two for me ;)

crystal
30-Jun-06, 01:11
:eek: i dident no you drank alchol............

willowbankbear
30-Jun-06, 01:11
my mum (elenna) dont drink(useraly) but we both will have a coke:D

Dont like the sound of that;)

crystal
30-Jun-06, 01:15
why whats there not 2 like? im just goin to proove you rong is all teehee:lol:

willowbankbear
30-Jun-06, 01:19
teehee yer not, I like magners,stella,san miguel or vodka &lemonade/red bull so get yer mam? to remember that eh:lol:

crystal
30-Jun-06, 01:22
teehee yer not, I like magners,stella,san miguel or vodka &lemonade/red bull so get yer mam? to remember that eh i wouldent act so cocky if i were you you are goin to be sorry. my mum will have anything you are havin YOU just remember that;) :lol:

willowbankbear
30-Jun-06, 01:26
Diet water, lol Right goodnight Im awa to ma scratcher, hasta manana , maybe?

crystal
30-Jun-06, 01:30
Diet water, lol Right goodnight Im awa to ma scratcher, hasta manana , maybe? you hope its diet water:lol: teehee