PDA

View Full Version : Avatar

dirdyweeker
27-Jun-06, 20:27
I am sooooooooooo excited as I have an Avatar! Took me long enough to choose one and even longer to work out how to get it to where it is BUT....I made it. Now I will see myself more quickly when I scroll through a page!

mccaugm
27-Jun-06, 20:30
What exactly is your avatar, looks like a dodgy poodle? Am I right?:lol:

footie chick
27-Jun-06, 20:33
I am sooooooooooo excited as I have an Avatar! Took me long enough to choose one and even longer to work out how to get it to where it is BUT....I made it. Now I will see myself more quickly when I scroll through a page!

Snap don't know when I became Trusted? [lol]

Ricco
28-Jun-06, 08:37
What exactly is your avatar, looks like a dodgy poodle? Am I right?:lol:

Ahhh, Mccaugm. This is an age-old question that crops up now and again. Once you are considered wise and have learned the ways of the org your status changes to Trusted. People start to think you are old and full of wisdom (don't they Grolach!) and you get the chance to pin a badge on yourself to show that you have come of age. I think I am almost there - pant, pant... can't wait! I have had to make do with my little embedded mobile for the time beiing. Your turn will come.:D

Err - just found that I mis-read your statement - apologies.

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
28-Jun-06, 08:41
Looks like something you made from pipe cleaners? http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon6.gif

dunderheed
28-Jun-06, 09:32
im confused , i thought that to get an avater you had to be a member of the site for 6 months with more than 60 posts.
i think i may be almost there but surely you must qualify already ricco?

Ricco
28-Jun-06, 09:42
im confused , i thought that to get an avater you had to be a member of the site for 6 months with more than 60 posts.
i think i may be almost there but surely you must qualify already ricco?

Two days (I think) and counting...:D