PDA

View Full Version : One Big Party.....

ciderally
10-Jul-10, 20:27
Hey ..just been watching T in the Park on live stream...and boy are the kids enjoying themselves...its so good to see them all smiling and being happy....maybe we should all go and drop out for a few days relax and enjoy the music...wouldent do us any harm, put a smile on our gobs for a change :) xx

Bazeye
10-Jul-10, 22:14
I'm 50 and went to Glastonbury last year and this year with my nephews and their pals who are in their late teens/early twenties. Highly recommended. Go for it.

Gordon Bonnet
11-Jul-10, 15:23
Yes, I saw some of this on the telly last night after being entertained by Uruguay/Germany.

The audience did look happy didn't they. I saw 'Vampire Weekend' - terrible.

Some Jimmy T or similar who seemed to shout and talk rather than sing....I can see the appeal. Then Kate Nash came on and was allright.
The cameraman seemed obsessed with showing us girls held aloft mouthing the lyrics to perfection. Thoughtful lyrics, which seemed personal - the lady has obviously had her troubles and retains some lingering issues. Still, those young lasses on the shoulders of their own particular giants were lapping it up and well they might. The I fell asleep.

I have some experience of this kind of large gathering. I'm done with tents though now and memories of the toilets can still make me shudder.

glaikit
11-Jul-10, 15:32
Ah yes, the toilets! Particularly the first visit in the morning after partying hard........... Ugh:eek:
They did all look like they were having a great time. Dunno how Fergie gets in and out of those outfits though. Must need a couple of roadies at least [lol]
Thought Florence and the Machine were brilliant. Would have been great to see them live.