PDA

View Full Version : Carpet Cleaner Wanted

Anfield
09-Jul-10, 11:39
Can anyone recommend a carpet cleaner who will come to house to clean carpets?
I don't want to hire a machine to do it myself, nor do I want someone who uses a machine designed to clean car interiors.

Any proper carpet cleaners around?

Rampant Rabbit
09-Jul-10, 11:55
Eric durmmond superclean thurso 01847 894796 he got the right gear your looking for

Scarybiscuits03
12-Jul-10, 19:09
Oh dear, I would go out of my way to cross the street away from that man, never mind let him near my house!.....Unless you want your business spread around town that is!
I had the guy from Lybster do mine - top job. Not sure if he's still doing it though.
This one is advertised in the business index if that helps.....

Contact
Dawn Beaney

Mobile
07901 871905

upolian
12-Jul-10, 19:29
as above,caithness mobile valeting

sjj278
14-Jul-10, 13:50
Completely agree with ScaryBiscuits, I wouldn't have that man in my house at all under any circumstances. He is not a nice person.

Anfield
14-Jul-10, 15:07
I only wanted a carpet cleaned!
Looks like I have started a battle of carpet cleaners to go with ongoing battles between Car Cleaners/Cycle Repairs etc.
I think I will go for a laminate floor.
Anybody know any laminate floor fitters?

upolian
14-Jul-10, 17:34
I only wanted a carpet cleaned!
Looks like I have started a battle of carpet cleaners to go with ongoing battles between Car Cleaners/Cycle Repairs etc.
I think I will go for a laminate floor.
Anybody know any laminate floor fitters?

There is no car cleaning battle,get with it;)

Anfield
14-Jul-10, 20:00
Apologies to all bona fide car cleaners. I meant "car valeting companies"

upolian
14-Jul-10, 21:34
Apologies to all bona fide car cleaners. I meant "car valeting companies"

Nice try ;) there is only 2 valeting companies around here,1 not being me,i just offer valeting ;)

goldilocks
15-Jul-10, 11:31
Oh dear, I would go out of my way to cross the street away from that man, never mind let him near my house!.....Unless you want your business spread around town that is!
I had the guy from Lybster do mine - top job. Not sure if he's still doing it though.
This one is advertised in the business index if that helps.....

Contact
Dawn Beaney

Mobile
07901 871905

Well I have had Eric Drummond in doing my carpets and he did a brilliant job and would have him back, he is a nice person and chats away quite the thing.....

I would recommend him.....:D

bonami
16-Aug-10, 21:07
I had Super Clean clean two carpets and a stair carpet today and I must say he did a very good job at a very reasonable price. I would get him again and would recomend him to anyone.