PDA

View Full Version : job-interview

Doreen
08-Jul-10, 06:42
Oh my god been up most of the night worried sick got a job interveiw i hate going through this all the nerves and thoughts of what questions they are going to ask it feels worse than when i sat my driving test been to a few interveiws but now im older im less confident how does other people feel about job interveiws.:(

Violetsky
08-Jul-10, 07:03
Think we all feel like that for interviews - good luck, wish I had a four leaf clover to give you.

ciderally
08-Jul-10, 07:17
hey good luck...you will be fine xx

Doreen
08-Jul-10, 07:19
Aw thank you Violetsky

wicker8
08-Jul-10, 09:02
just relax ,be yourself good luck :D

viking
08-Jul-10, 09:42
Try to stay calm - breathe slowly through your nose and remember that the other applicants will be feeling the same. Make eye contact and smile! The very best of luck!

Doreen
08-Jul-10, 10:02
OH dear time to go thank you all for your kind messages i can only hope it disna last to long:eek:

achingale
08-Jul-10, 11:32
Good luck Doreen, and let us know how it goes. Fingers crossed for you.

Leanne
08-Jul-10, 12:59
Just remember at the end of the day, even if they offer you the job, it is up to you whether you accept it or not... Treat the interview as if you are interviewing them - do you really want to work with these people?

This is how I have always looked at it :)

Well until my job up here - I really, really, really wanted it! And I think it showed :roll:

pegasus
08-Jul-10, 17:47
Just remember at the end of the day, even if they offer you the job, it is up to you whether you accept it or not... Treat the interview as if you are interviewing them - do you really want to work with these people?

This is how I have always looked at it :)

Well until my job up here - I really, really, really wanted it! And I think it showed :roll:
i can understand the despeartion in youre case but a place that you think is so backward. how ironic:lol:

EDDIE
08-Jul-10, 18:41
Oh my god been up most of the night worried sick got a job interveiw i hate going through this all the nerves and thoughts of what questions they are going to ask it feels worse than when i sat my driving test been to a few interveiws but now im older im less confident how does other people feel about job interveiws.:(

I no how u feel i get cold swets the swet literally runs of my head in situations like that and there is nothing i can do about it and its embarrising i was never like that when i was younger just as im getting older this starts happening but if the interviewing is a good person they will understand.

Doreen
10-Jul-10, 10:13
Still waiting but still no word my god cant peopleput you out of your misery and let you know one way or the other [evil]

riggerboy
10-Jul-10, 15:27
Still waiting but still no word my god cant peopleput you out of your misery and let you know one way or the other [evil]

i have a gun doreen or would you prefer the gallows i`ll end your misery no problem,

hope you get word soon and alls well

Doreen
10-Jul-10, 15:54
Cheers which do you prefer feel free:lol:

Doreen
15-Jul-10, 16:01
Woo hoo got the job :lol:

kitty
15-Jul-10, 16:17
Congratulations Doreen... Where are you going to be working :D

Leanne
15-Jul-10, 17:40
Congrats Doreen! Grief they kept you waiting for ages!

ele21
15-Jul-10, 18:18
A support worker in the town im well chuffed:lol:

achingale
16-Jul-10, 16:38
Congratulations Doreen! That is wonderful news. Best of luck with it :D x