PDA

View Full Version : tan cabin

b3n
07-Jul-10, 16:50
I know of 2 tan cabins in thurso, the buds n blooms one and the one on the conner of the main road near the traffic lights. Whats the difference between the two? and which one do you prefer if any?

dragonfly
07-Jul-10, 17:05
been to both, essence's one has music and a spray of water, buds and blooms doesn't, price wise think both much and such, don't know why but I prefer tan cabin to essence, no particular reason but don't go that often only once or twice a year

b3n
07-Jul-10, 17:14
I went to the essence's one today which i thought was much cleaner and nicer than the buds n blooms one, but wondered why it was not busy at a lunch time like the other. Wondered if there was a difference in the strength of the sunbeds and the overall tan after?

Tubthumper
08-Jul-10, 07:22
Essence offer a lashing service.

thoms83
08-Jul-10, 11:26
just out of curiosity are there any lie-down sunbeds in caithness - if not in thurso are there any in wick?

2boyz1girl
08-Jul-10, 15:37
there is sunbeds in the Thurso Swimming Pool.

philupmaboug
08-Jul-10, 19:49
Have a full size tanning cabin for sale if you have the room...and the cash ;-)

_Ju_
08-Jul-10, 21:04
If you are talking about light cabins to tan, then you are just ageing your skin. I have two friends, about 10 years older than me but that look 20 years older thanks to tanning beds et ilke. Their skin looks like saddle leather, thickened and wrinkled. and yet they still insist on ataining a nut brown hue that is obviously not induced by natural sun exposure. It can make you seriously ill and ages skin and all the while looks fake. so woiuldn't fake tan just be a better option?:(

Fluff
08-Jul-10, 23:14
The only time it's socially acceptable to admit you fake it regularly! :p