PDA

View Full Version : aflie is a girl not a boy!!!

horselover
07-Jul-10, 15:27
:)just cheacked alfie to see if he was a girl or a boy and he is a girl so we are trying to figer out a name for a girl kitten exsept lola as we have a kitten called lola can eny one help on finding a name for a girl kitten??:eek:

Leanne
07-Jul-10, 15:34
Lots of wrong sexed animals at the moment - yours is one of 3 threads!

We've had Cleo, Chloe, Millie and Margot over the years :)

horselover
10-Jul-10, 17:55
we have found out my friends rabbit was a girl as well it would help if the people who u get the animals from know if it was a girl or a boy lol

teenybash
10-Jul-10, 18:34
This is a male . which is a round dot. This is female ' ;)

Leanne
10-Jul-10, 19:51
This is a male . which is a round dot. This is female ' ;)

Or if you press gently at the base of the dot it pops out if it's a boy ;)

teenybash
10-Jul-10, 22:30
Or if you press gently at the base of the dot it pops out if it's a boy ;)

Exactly!!!! [lol]

Jenni
10-Jul-10, 23:20
I got a puppy last week and the kids wrote about 7 different names on small bits of paper. We spread them on the floor and set the puppy down beside them. She jumped about on them then picked one up in her mouth and ran off with it so the one she picked was what we called her - Rosie. You could try this with your kitten..

teenybash
10-Jul-10, 23:28
:)just cheacked alfie to see if he was a girl or a boy and he is a girl so we are trying to figer out a name for a girl kitten exsept lola as we have a kitten called lola can eny one help on finding a name for a girl kitten??:eek:

Florrie, Mittens, Queenie, Bimby, Mimi, Shoola, Shishi.....

bustergirl
11-Jul-10, 09:05
we have decided on bella :lol: i thought of it and suggested it to my mum and she sed ok thank you for all replies and suggesting names xx