PDA

View Full Version : LOST CAT Halkirk

blondscot
25-Jun-06, 21:47
I know this is not the correct place to post this but long haired black cat with white patch on chest missing from Halkirk. Timid cat but does answer to Jess. Missing since Saturday teatime! She had only just arrived so does not know area at all. Jess is pregnant so could local people please check sheds etc!. Any sightings or information please contact cats protection on 07917418613 or kim on halkirk 831919.

mccaugm
25-Jun-06, 23:03
Where about in Halkirk are you,...? I will keep a look out...

blondscot
26-Jun-06, 15:51
I am in Bridge street thanks for keeping your eyes open

Yvonne
26-Jun-06, 15:55
Sorry to learn about Jess. Perhaps she has gone off somewhere quiet to prepare for having her kittens. My three daughters are in Halkirk a lot so they will look out for her and inform several contacts who live in the area, who will in turn tell others to be vigilant about checking sheds, hay barns etc. I do hope this will prove to be fruitful. :)
Just imagine finding her with all her new kitties!! :D

blondscot
26-Jun-06, 16:10
Thank you Yvonne the more eyes open the better

cezzy1234
26-Jun-06, 21:36
hi i think i know how this cat belonged to.And she was verry close to her oner she might be trying to get home.I hope you find her soon

blondscot
27-Jun-06, 09:53
have been in touch with previous owner and if she shows up there they will let me know

cezzy1234
27-Jun-06, 22:05
have you had any luck finding her uet i spoke to the oners mum and she said is very woried about her.I really hope you find her soon before she gives birth.

crystal
27-Jun-06, 22:49
very sorry to hear about your missing cat i will keep my eyes peeld as well. hope u find her soon:)