PDA

View Full Version : Org TLC - FlashChat

Invisible
04-Jul-10, 21:21
I am not one to make threats but sort the flashchat out - the constant booting makes the quiz's unbearable. I would consider leaving if things dont improve

ShelleyCowie
04-Jul-10, 21:24
I agree with invisible! Can hardly get a few questions done and we are all booted! :(

Not exactly something that new people want to be put through either. Just gets annoying and nobody will go back again

wifie
04-Jul-10, 21:27
Don't worry they are gonna update it - mind you they never did say WHEN!!!

[evil]

Don Quixote
04-Jul-10, 21:51
I agrre with previous comments. Don't come in very often and very annoying when something like this happens!!!!!!!!

laguna2
04-Jul-10, 21:52
Really fed up with this. I know that folk work hard to keep the org going, but we were promised that the probs with flashchat were sorted out. Hard work goes into making up these quizzes and getting booted out time and time again does not make for a fun evening!

ShelleyCowie
04-Jul-10, 22:15
Really fed up with this. I know that folk work hard to keep the org going, but we were promised that the probs with flashchat were sorted out. Hard work goes into making up these quizzes and getting booted out time and time again does not make for a fun evening!

It really was annoying wasnt it! couldnt believe how often we were all booted. Then couldnt even get back on to the org at all. :eek: