PDA

View Full Version : MacDonald Brothers / Lybster Gala

Tilly Teckel
04-Jul-10, 14:32
Had a fantastic night last night at the Lybster Hall, courtesy of the MacDonald Brothers of X Factor fame. Can't really remember them on the show but they were excellent last night. All the folks up dancing all night, the young lassies rushing for autographs and photos, and a lovely atmosphere. Couldn't ask for more! Cheers to the Lybster Gala Committee for such a great event and a wonderful Gala weekend - here's to next year!! :D:D:D

Mrs Bucket
04-Jul-10, 15:14
What a refreshing post it is so nice to read something positeve well cone TT

Lindsay
04-Jul-10, 20:30
Must say I was sad to miss out on Saturday nights gala night but I really enjoyed doing the kiddies treasure hunt with the little one! Older kids enjoyed it too. Well Done to the gala committee for a great weekend and too Alison, Marella Eric & Eileen for a great treasure hunt, the chicken was ace!!

meu04223
05-Jul-10, 15:37
Fantastic night really enjoyed it well done to karen and her committee best gala dance for years

pegasus
05-Jul-10, 15:53
Had a fantastic night last night at the Lybster Hall, courtesy of the MacDonald Brothers of X Factor fame. Can't really remember them on the show but they were excellent last night. :D:D:D

Were they waering there kilts? I like Celtic Mantra on their Young Celts album. Seems like everyon had a great night up there!

Tilly Teckel
06-Jul-10, 12:21
No legs on display unfortunately! They looked good though and sounded great - good on them!!

dollycat
06-Jul-10, 19:22
Took my teenage neice to the Macdonald Brothers and thought they were fantastic, they were good on the x factor but they are miles better now.:D