PDA

View Full Version : Help and advice on a delicate matter please

upolian
03-Jul-10, 18:47
Hi everyone, i really need your advice for a serious problem. I suspected for some time now that the missus has been cheating. There was the usual signs, the phone rings and if i answer the phone gets hung up and going out with "the girls" alot.
I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, last night about 11:30pm -midnight, I hid behind my car on the driveway when she came home and she got out of someones car, buttoning up her blouse and she took her underwear out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment, crouched behind my car i noticed...... a hairline crack on one of my alloys. Is this something I can repair or do I need to replace it

dragonfly
03-Jul-10, 18:51
:lol::lol: thought you were serious until i read the last line

upolian
03-Jul-10, 18:59
:lol::lol: thought you were serious until i read the last line

hahaha,hook line and sinker!!

ShelleyCowie
03-Jul-10, 19:07
awsome! That really made me laugh [lol] just what i needed!

ducati
03-Jul-10, 19:24
Repairing Alloy Wheels is really not recommended. Even if you have them welded up by an unscrupulous aluminium welder, the weakness will still be there and a dangerous failure could occur at any time.

Much better for peace of mind to replace them.

Corrie 3
03-Jul-10, 20:26
Just to put the record straight....she actually put her underwear back on before she got out of the car!!!!

:roll::roll:

Blarney
03-Jul-10, 20:37
Actually, he seems like a pretty decent chiel if he had the courtesy to drive her home after he'd had his wicked way with her. Get her to ask him next time she's out if he knows anything much about cars - he could probably help you out with your alloy problem.

Highland lad
03-Jul-10, 20:41
Thanks Made me laugh:lol:

Kenn
03-Jul-10, 21:14
Giggles........................................... ...........

shazzy
03-Jul-10, 21:54
brilliant!!:lol: