PDA

View Full Version : gigfgles

horseman
02-Jul-10, 00:14
had a giggle in morrisons
'this am- me an her-an that means a big spend----but it was early so thats oap time.-3 cwt of fruit for her, an a gallon o brandy for me.-standing in the q-chap in front-wife in front-baby slung piggy back,an the fella has the entire babys foot in his mouth-6 months ish=that was a passion of mine-couldent resist it-told him--baby giggling his head off-he was drop dead gorgous. big smile from dad-we swapped smiles an i made a few inane remarks,-so it is our turn-we know the girl on the till, an as there was no one behind we had a natter with her an i said did you see that lovely baby boy on her back-course she did-she said they dident have a word of english between them----so baby talk is universal---few mins before that -spotted a big girl-an her entire left arm was tattoed -being the local lunitic,(benifit of the brandy)so i says -love your tats-i beg your pardon- i thought-whoops-could have expressed this better-an she was a big girl-i thought a right hander from her an i am on my baCK- your tattos says i an she was well peased .

Cattach
02-Jul-10, 13:53
'this am- me an her-an that means a big spend----but it was early so thats oap time.-3 cwt of fruit for her, an a gallon o brandy for me.-standing in the q-chap in front-wife in front-baby slung piggy back,an the fella has the entire babys foot in his mouth-6 months ish=that was a passion of mine-couldent resist it-told him--baby giggling his head off-he was drop dead gorgous. big smile from dad-we swapped smiles an i made a few inane remarks,-so it is our turn-we know the girl on the till, an as there was no one behind we had a natter with her an i said did you see that lovely baby boy on her back-course she did-she said they dident have a word of english between them----so baby talk is universal---few mins before that -spotted a big girl-an her entire left arm was tattoed -being the local lunitic,(benifit of the brandy)so i says -love your tats-i beg your pardon- i thought-whoops-could have expressed this better-an she was a big girl-i thought a right hander from her an i am on my baCK- your tattos says i an she was well peased .

What is all this about? You do get some tat on the org sometimes.

_Ju_
02-Jul-10, 14:51
LOL! How much of the brandy is left, horseman????;):lol:

Henrik7
02-Jul-10, 15:06
I could not understand anything about that. Something about a baby and a tattoo????

Kodiak
02-Jul-10, 16:09
I got half way through the first line then gave up. Total waste of time posting that as no one will read it.

Bazeye
03-Jul-10, 12:42

What was the question again?

Invisible
03-Jul-10, 12:56

you sure showed her

Margaret M.
03-Jul-10, 14:09
you sure showed her

See what happens when you drink? :D

Invisible
03-Jul-10, 14:44
See what happens when you drink? :D

I dont follow