PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of a PC/Console Gaming forum ??

The Drunken Duck
01-Jul-10, 16:39
Had a look through the forums and I couldn't see a relevant forum for such a request .. MODS, if I have put this in the wrong place my apologies.

I am getting myself a PS3 tomorrow and I am sure there are a few Orgers who also game on either PC, PS3, XBOX or Wii. As there are forums for Books, Films and Music I would like to suggest and request that perhaps we could have one for us gamers to link up and share tips, arrange online matches and chat about what is a massive industry these days. Must be a fair few people in Caithness who like to game.

If anyone is interested please add a comment below in favour, hopefully there will be enough to convince the Mods it would be a worthwhile addition.

Metalattakk
01-Jul-10, 16:49
I'm agree. If there's a forum for films, there's no reason for not having a Gaming section.

And no, using individual threads in the Humour/Jokes/Games section doesn't count. ;)

Bobinovich
01-Jul-10, 16:53
Mods don't have any control to create new forums, only Admin - a PM to Niall is probably your best bet.

wifie
01-Jul-10, 16:58
I'm agree. If there's a forum for films, there's no reason for not having a Gaming section.

And no, using individual threads in the Humour/Jokes/Games section doesn't count. ;)

Aye wrong kinda games!

Why not I say! :)

octane
01-Jul-10, 18:57
Create a gaming thread in the hobbies section for the time being

http://forum.caithness.org/forumdisplay.php?f=83

or create a social usergroup here too

http://forum.caithness.org/group.php

ShelleyCowie
01-Jul-10, 19:23
Aye bring on a gaming section! :)

Cant decide whether im a Xbox or a PS3 girl....so many good games for both consoles. Played a few PC games too. Command and Conquer mainly. Then also got a Wii, PS2, PSP and DS. Thats it....i think. Not including all the oldie consoles! :)

gaming section PLEASE admin?!

Niall Fernie
01-Jul-10, 22:09
One condition...

That I can take part without any complaints about me being admin of the forum. (and that all the usual forum rules apply :p )

ShelleyCowie
01-Jul-10, 22:24
One condition...

That I can take part without any complaints about me being admin of the forum. (and that all the usual forum rules apply :p )

Agreed! :Razz

Bobinovich
01-Jul-10, 22:26
Sheesh, that took a lot of persuasion and arm twisting :eek:!

ShelleyCowie
01-Jul-10, 22:30
Sheesh, that took a lot of persuasion and arm twisting :eek:!

Maybe he detected the hormones and was wise enough not to argue too much or deny it! :evil [lol]

changilass
01-Jul-10, 22:34
The would be because Admin is 'game' Bob :lol:

slinky
01-Jul-10, 22:49
Had a look through the forums and I couldn't see a relevant forum for such a request .. MODS, if I have put this in the wrong place my apologies.

I am getting myself a PS3 tomorrow and I am sure there are a few Orgers who also game on either PC, PS3, XBOX or Wii. As there are forums for Books, Films and Music I would like to suggest and request that perhaps we could have one for us gamers to link up and share tips, arrange online matches and chat about what is a massive industry these days. Must be a fair few people in Caithness who like to game.

If anyone is interested please add a comment below in favour, hopefully there will be enough to convince the Mods it would be a worthwhile addition.
ul have to post ur psn id so we can get a game hope ur getting modern warfare 2 :);)

Niall Fernie
01-Jul-10, 23:27
Sheesh, that took a lot of persuasion and arm twisting!

I've, erm, been PM'd by at least 500 other members demanding the same thing, 'onest guv :roll:

The would be because Admin is 'game' Bob

Perhaps not game but definitely a gamer :cool:

BTW: new forum is here: http://forum.caithness.org/forumdisplay.php?f=99
(by the time I posted this there was already three people viewing it :) )

The Drunken Duck
02-Jul-10, 06:51
Thanks for the new forum Niall .. :D

That was quick !!