PDA

View Full Version : Cattery

ANNIE
01-Jul-10, 16:25
can anyone recomend a cattery going away this month and not sure which 1 to choose
thanx

Roisin
01-Jul-10, 16:33
i recomend longreen cattery and kennels

Liz
01-Jul-10, 17:56

Really? I haven't heard very good reports of this.:confused

I have used Zoes in the past which was excellent and the Catburn cattery at Dunbeath is really good as well.

daisychain
01-Jul-10, 21:31

I would never ever put my cats in these kennels again!!!!

skinnydog
01-Jul-10, 21:35
I don't even have a cat and have heard horror stories about Longreen! Heard loads of excellent stories about Zoe's cattery!

Beat Bug
01-Jul-10, 22:03
I can highly recommend Catburn cattery in Dunbeath. My Muffin never wants to come home!

Roisin
01-Jul-10, 22:08
i have used longreen every time and never had any problems iv got a cat and dog never ever any problems for me.

Dadie
01-Jul-10, 22:19
Really?
We used them once.... NEVER EVER AGAIN...would rather cancel our holiday if it came to it than use them again!

Sage
01-Jul-10, 23:04
Mossburn cattery (I think that's what its called ) just outside of Thurso is excellent.

The place is spotless and the cats are really well looked after

carasmam
01-Jul-10, 23:30
i have used longreen every time and never had any problems iv got a cat and dog never ever any problems for me.

I put my dog and budgie to family members too and never have any problems :roll:

carasmam
01-Jul-10, 23:38
Really?
We used them once.... NEVER EVER AGAIN...would rather cancel our holiday if it came to it than use them again!

Me too Dadie. I've seen the place first hand and unless it's had a radical change in the last 3 years I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I've never heard anything bad about Catburn, as someone else said, most cats aren't fussed about going home :lol:

brandy
02-Jul-10, 00:25
the cattery at beridale is 100 percent! my cat dosent want to come home from there!!!!

ellimac
02-Jul-10, 17:17
Really?

We used them once too and we will never put our dog back there :~( :~(, for our cats we always use Zoe's Cattery, excellent...
Next time we go off we will be putting our Dog to Ramsgraigs at Dunbeath....... Ther are really really good........

moses
02-Jul-10, 18:35
Cant beat Catburn Cattery at Berriedale, our puss doesnt want to come home when he spends time there, Sharon totally spoils him rotten!!! gets groomed and fed treats.

unicorn
02-Jul-10, 20:32
Our Tia loves Mossburn, fantastic place.

ANNIE
04-Jul-10, 09:08
thanx every1 for ur help :) my ever generous sister in law has volenteered to take her <3

horsegirl
05-Jul-10, 19:09
Mossburn cattery is situated just outside Glengolly on the calder road. Its a clean and well looked after place.

Owners are very nice and always take great care of the cats they have as if they are their own.

Would highly recommend

corgibus
07-Jul-10, 19:05
I've always used ZOE'S cattery , my cat really enjoys it out there, it's clean, fresh, and he always has plenty of company around him, also was highly recommended to me by the vets, he once spent xmas out there and we could'nt believe our eye's when we picked him up xmas dec's, tree's party bags the lot................. a cats home from home.