PDA

View Full Version : green tea

the original ducky
24-Jun-06, 17:10
hya i have just started taking green tea and was wondering apart from making ur skin better what else does it do. does anyone know?

connieb19
24-Jun-06, 17:24
It's all about free radicals. Really good for you. I can't stand the taste of it, no matter how hard i try to force myself to drink it..

http://www.o-cha.com/health.htm

pedromcgrory
24-Jun-06, 17:24
its good for detoxing ur body i heard

the original ducky
24-Jun-06, 17:36
i heard that it helps you loose weight with speading up the metabolism is this true?

scotsboy
24-Jun-06, 17:40
Green tea with mint - superb

connieb19
24-Jun-06, 17:40
i heard that it helps you loose weight with speading up the metabolism is this true?Kelp, rather than Green Tea would probably be better for your metabolism and weight loss.

Gleber2
24-Jun-06, 18:10
It's all about free radicals. Really good for you. I can't stand the taste of it, no matter how hard i try to force myself to drink it..

There are more green teas than I could number with an equal number of wildly different tastes. I find it hard to understand your antipathy. Have you tried green Earl Grey? Superb. Or Monkey Picked Oolong. Bit pricey, that one. About £125 a pound.

connieb19
24-Jun-06, 18:19

There are more green teas than I could number with an equal number of wildly different tastes. I find it hard to understand your antipathy. Have you tried green Earl Grey? Superb. Or Monkey Picked Oolong. Bit pricey, that one. About £125 a pound.You're quite right, I havn't probably tried enough to find one that I like. At £125 a pound I'd be drinking the Monkey Picked Oolong whether I liked it or not. I wish there was somewhere you could try them out before buying them. It's the same with the flavoured teas, they sound lovely, you buy them but they always end up in the bin..:(

Gleber2
24-Jun-06, 18:35
Imperial Teas in Lincoln have the best selection I have ever seen. Whittards of Chelsea Mail Order is not bad but not a patch on Lincoln for quality.