PDA

View Full Version : Rda

summer
30-Jun-10, 15:13
I was at the RDA summer show this morning watching my daughter ride and I'd like to say a huge thank you to all the people who people who give up their time to make it possible for her to go horse riding.

I can only speak for my own daughter but she has come on in leaps and bounds physically and emotionally due having the opportunity to go riding and she has a really great time. She loves the people and the horses and will miss it over the summer!

skinnydog
01-Jul-10, 14:08
Don't they just do a fabulous job? The helpers are fantastic, all tireless in their time and effort with the kids and the ponies. Glad that you get the benefit from this great group.

lorry
02-Jul-10, 20:02
Thanks for your kind words, i am one of the caithness rda instructors who teach the kids on a wednesday morning and i would just like to say that it is amazing that so many wonderful people give up their time every week to help with the great group of kids we have, and the success of the rda is due to this. without many of the helpers every week we couldnt do half as much as we do. i would also like to point out that we (helpers and instructors alike) get a lot out of the sessions, seeing the kids smiling and laughing brightens up the day. i thoroughly enjoy the sessions and look forward to my wednesday mornings and will also miss them loads throughout the holidays.

bluebell
02-Jul-10, 21:05
I think that they are all a wonderful group of people,Ive been at a few of their christmas/summer shows and they make you very welcome and it's just fantastic to watch the kiddies having so much fun on the horses...5***** for RDA....