PDA

View Full Version : Scrabble opponents sought

zoz261
24-Jun-06, 12:31
Hi,

I have just joined the forum. I live in Glasgow and in a couple of weeks will commence cycling anti-clockwise around Scotland. Every day I will be playing a game of Scrabble along the way. Most of the games are organized now, but I haven't had any takers in the far north of Scotland. I am looking for anyone who likes playing Scrabble, of any ability, preferably fairly near the coast. I have a game arranged in Golspie on July 19th and another in Lochinver on the 23rd. Please contact me if you live north of these two places and are available between these dates.

First and foremost this is a fun holiday for me, but there is a possibility of a book coming out of it too.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Adrian

connieb19
24-Jun-06, 12:35
I've got Twister, if you're up for a game of that?:evil

orkneylass
24-Jun-06, 12:35
Are you coming to orkney???

zoz261
24-Jun-06, 12:55
Sadly I'm not coming to Orkney (would love to, but not enough time) and I think I'm a bit old for twister...

Ricco
24-Jun-06, 14:14
Now this could be fun. Somewhere there must be an on-line scrabble game and we could all play remotely. Excellent!:D

rockchick
24-Jun-06, 15:37
Hi there,

I'm up for a game of Scrabble, though I can't promise any brilliant competition! I stay in Thurso, so if this is any use to you, just let me know.

What an odd combination of activities!

porshiepoo
24-Jun-06, 20:49
If you want online scrabble go to Literati. Sorry don't know the exact website but just google 'Literati'.

salty
25-Jun-06, 19:57
Hi new here also, but when i seen the thread for nude scrabble i hade to reply, im available from July through to August.
Regards

Ricco
25-Jun-06, 20:03
Hi new here also, but when i seen the thread for nude scrabble i hade to reply, im available from July through to August.
Regards
Nude scrabble? Where did that come from? Nice to see you in the org, though.:D

zoz261
29-Jun-06, 22:46
Thanks for all your replies. I've found someone through this forum for a game. Still looking for more if anyone's interested.

Nude Scrabble... Doesn't have the same ring to it as Strip Poker does it?