PDA

View Full Version : Treats summer activities

ShelleyCowie
29-Jun-10, 12:55
Was wondering if there was a website with the list of activities they are doing this year?

Also, does your child have to go every day....or can you pick what days? Just i saw a friends list and saw a few things that my OH's kids might be interested in doing. Not wanting them to go every day because we have our own wee camping trips and things planned. Just a few things.

Any info appreciated.

cuddlepop
29-Jun-10, 16:09
Was wondering if there was a website with the list of activities they are doing this year?

Also, does your child have to go every day....or can you pick what days? Just i saw a friends list and saw a few things that my OH's kids might be interested in doing. Not wanting them to go every day because we have our own wee camping trips and things planned. Just a few things.

Any info appreciated.

Not sure if the HC have an activity programe available at your local pool or library.
That where we use to get them.

Try going onto HC web site and search summer programes for 2010 might get lucky.:D

Highland Leisure and Summer Programmes (http://www.highlandactivities.org.uk/): for information on activities and events for children throughout the Highlands.

Kodiak
29-Jun-10, 16:14

Any info appreciated.

Check out the "Whats On" Page here at Caithness.org :D:-

http://whatson.caithness.org/

kitty
29-Jun-10, 16:20
Nah, they don't have to go every day. You can choose when they go, they just need notice so they can have enough staff on for the amount of kids. Treats is brillian. My wee boy loves going there :)

alanatkie
29-Jun-10, 17:13
Just as a warning - some of the prices on the form are not inclusive of the childcare you will have to pay for your children being there.

Dadie
30-Jun-10, 10:27
just phoned casper club!
£3per hour for childcare costs per child.
But they can take from 2 years old to 14!
its something I take both my little girls to maybe once or twice a week which is good as there doesnt seem to be anything else for the under 5s!
And although they are little it dosnt mean they dont miss nursery school and mother and toddlers in the holidays!
And yes it will be expensive but there again childcare is expensive!