PDA

View Full Version : Tesco reward tokens

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
28-Jun-10, 22:31
How quickly do people find they arrive - ordered on thursday - they say 5 days but you must book 28 days in advance of using in the small print...worried they won't arrive for going off on Saturday now....

Just in case does anyone have any of the 1 FREE ENTRY coupons that came with last lot of rewards that they don't think they'll use - they are for alton towers, legoland etc....

thanks...

wifie
28-Jun-10, 23:21
Any tokens I have ordered arrive pretty sharpish KOT - they should send you an e-mail tellin you they are on their way too! :)

Bobinovich
28-Jun-10, 23:25
Got my reward tokens pretty fast and they were turned around into a Merlin Annual Pass PDQ too - quite impressed considering the timescales they gave.

wickscorrie
28-Jun-10, 23:30
i've been saving mine and have £120's worth so x4 480 on tesco want to treat the family to a trip but not sure what to use them towards, any ideas

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
29-Jun-10, 08:03
Any tokens I have ordered arrive pretty sharpish KOT - they should send you an e-mail tellin you they are on their way too! :)

did nt get that so i emailed them - they say they experiencing high demand due to holiday season coming up...............

got £100 plus o them - don['t want to receive them too late....argh.....saves a lot of money for legoland and alton towers...