PDA

View Full Version : Inverness hotel/b&b deals?

Teuchter1
28-Jun-10, 20:50
Does anyone know of any good hotel or b&bs in inverness that are nice, clean and reasonable in Inverness, its for next wknd. Travelodge has rooms for £29 just now just not in inverness....TYPICAL!

Or does anyone know of anywhere i can get a discount code?

Thanks in advance.:Razz

Scunner
28-Jun-10, 21:08
Dunhallin Guest House is very good, quiet, and very clean

ShelleyCowie
28-Jun-10, 23:05
I stayed in the Mapel Court hotel on Thursday and Friday night. Lovely rooms, very clean, friendly staff and gorgeous food! Only thing is not sure how much you would spend on a room for a night or 2?

For a single room its £79 a night including breakfast. Double is £89. But as i said its a lovely place and very quiet.

http://www.maplecourthotel.co.uk/

Kodiak
28-Jun-10, 23:20
I stayed in the Mapel Court hotel on Thursday and Friday night. Lovely rooms, very clean, friendly staff and gorgeous food! Only thing is not sure how much you would spend on a room for a night or 2?

For a single room its £79 a night including breakfast. Double is £89. But as i said its a lovely place and very quiet.

http://www.maplecourthotel.co.uk/

That is what I call expensive. I usually book well in advance and try for either Travelodge or Premier Inn as you can get a Very good room for only £29 and that is for two people. Cant get better than that.

ShelleyCowie
28-Jun-10, 23:34
That is what I call expensive. I usually book well in advance and try for either Travelodge or Premier Inn as you can get a Very good room for only £29 and that is for two people. Cant get better than that.

Expensive yes but it was worth it :D Was my only holiday i get this year so treated ourselves. Plus had a wedding in that hotel. So no travelling!

Kodiak
28-Jun-10, 23:40
Expensive yes but it was worth it :D Was my only holiday i get this year so treated ourselves. Plus had a wedding in that hotel. So no travelling!

Shelley you deserve a treat once in a while and I am happy that you had a good time.

Unfortunately I could not afford that even as a treat so I have to go for the less expensive options.

Never mind one day I might win the national lottery and then I will be able to afford the very best and most expensive Hotel. Keeping my fingers crossed.

ShelleyCowie
28-Jun-10, 23:50
Shelley you deserve a treat once in a while and I am happy that you had a good time.

Unfortunately I could not afford that even as a treat so I have to go for the less expensive options.

Never mind one day I might win the national lottery and then I will be able to afford the very best and most expensive Hotel. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Yes hotels arent the cheapest are they! Usually we would just stay at familys house or in a cheap travel lodge. But after months of saving we decided to splash out a wee bit before baby comes. Time to tighten that belt again though.

FAO OP - Im sure there are alot of B&B's in Inverness that are really good prices. Saw some in the recommenation bit a week or 2 ago.

jimbews
29-Jun-10, 09:18
Does anyone know of any good hotel or b&bs in inverness that are nice, clean and reasonable in Inverness, its for next wknd. Travelodge has rooms for £29 just now just not in inverness....TYPICAL!

Or does anyone know of anywhere i can get a discount code?

Thanks in advance.:Razz
Have you thought of looking at the like of
http://www.easy-breaks.com/

I'm sure they have a few places in Inverness and you can often get dinner bed & breakfast for the price of a B&B.

BUT - I've never used them for Inverness.

Thumper
29-Jun-10, 09:22
Try laterooms.com they sometimes have some very good deals x

Teuchter1
29-Jun-10, 11:16
Thanks everyone, think iv got a room sorted for £20pp b&b in nairn, wee bit of travellin but at that price cant refuse.:D

buzz
03-Jul-10, 13:11
Another option, that is a nice and central for inverness and is next to the ness bank is Glen Mhor Hotel http://www.theinvernesshotel.co.uk/ You get the best rates if you give them a call.