PDA

View Full Version : Avon reps

onecalledk
28-Jun-10, 11:35
hi

Can anyone tell me who the avon rep is for the castletown area as I need to place an order for some skin so soft before I go off my head ! A catalogue was put round some time ago but then it disappeared.....

am being eaten alive by the wee midges that seem to be more vicious than ever just now .......

sigh
K

bluelady
28-Jun-10, 11:40
Ken one in Lybster, or you can go online.:)

mum of three
28-Jun-10, 12:21
Think Vicky Scanlon down in Harland Road still does it.

Shabbychic
28-Jun-10, 14:28
Why don't you just go online and place your order here (http://avonshop.co.uk/)? That's where I always buy my Avon orders. :D

onecalledk
28-Jun-10, 14:33
thanks to all who PMd me and answered my post. Am now sorted .....

:)
K

thejudd
28-Jun-10, 17:19
If ya don't mind me asking but why skin so soft is there something in it that the midgies don't like and if so what flavour skin so soft do you get

onecalledk
28-Jun-10, 17:37
woodland fresh skin so soft has worked wonderfully for getting the midges to leave you alone for years........ think it is one of the chemicals in it that sends them away....... it works therefore it needs to be bought lol

K

thejudd
28-Jun-10, 17:44
Thanks for that info K
will have to get some and see if it works for me as I too get eaten alive by the midgies up here

Dadie
28-Jun-10, 21:17
Its the same price usually if you order online or from a rep.
I like to use a rep as they then get the commission.

bluelady
29-Jun-10, 02:24
woodland fresh skin so soft has worked wonderfully for getting the midges to leave you alone for years........ think it is one of the chemicals in it that sends them away....... it works therefore it needs to be bought lol

K

Aye, even e army uses it so it was reported in a newspaper last year

Shabbychic
29-Jun-10, 02:55
Woodland Fresh is now sold as Soft and Fresh. Don't know why they changed the name, but it is the same stuff.:)

ashaw1
29-Jun-10, 14:00
Anyone looking to buy Avon in the Caithness area, i am a sales leader for them and will deliver any avon product free within mainland UK!

ashaw1
29-Jun-10, 14:14
Knew i had this somewhere!

True Uses for Avon Skin So Soft

Soft & Fresh

It’s a bath oil and it’s an after shower moisturiser. It can be used to remove makeup and it’s a great tanning oil.
It’s a hot oil treatment to soften cuticles and it’s a great massage oil for tiered muscles.

It’s an Insect Repellent for people and pets and it helps relieve itching caused by Insect Bites and Dry Skin

Sponge it around doors, windows and on screens to keep crawling bugs out.
It’s a good wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood. It removes glue and gum left from price tags and labels from glass, metal and most plastics.
It cleans off tape marks left from bandages on skin. It cleans ink from skin and most vinyl surfaces…also painted surfaces.
It cleans heavy oil and grease from skin and non-porous surfaces. It removes soap scum from shower doors, shower curtains, windows and bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
It removes lime and hard water deposits from fixtures, tiles, shower doors and windows.
It removes tar spots from car finishes without damage to the paint. It’s an oil lubricant for fitting pipe joints that won’t slip together.
Painting something? Use Skin So Soft to remove paint from hands instead of turpentine!
Mix five parts water to one part Skin So Soft and mist on show animals. Brush in. Makes their coats gleam and keeps insects off so they don’t fidget.

TRY IT!

sweetpea
01-Jul-10, 21:48
Knew i had this somewhere!

True Uses for Avon Skin So Soft

Soft & Fresh

It’s a bath oil and it’s an after shower moisturiser. It can be used to remove makeup and it’s a great tanning oil.
It’s a hot oil treatment to soften cuticles and it’s a great massage oil for tiered muscles.

It’s an Insect Repellent for people and pets and it helps relieve itching caused by Insect Bites and Dry Skin

Sponge it around doors, windows and on screens to keep crawling bugs out.
It’s a good wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood. It removes glue and gum left from price tags and labels from glass, metal and most plastics.
It cleans off tape marks left from bandages on skin. It cleans ink from skin and most vinyl surfaces…also painted surfaces.
It cleans heavy oil and grease from skin and non-porous surfaces. It removes soap scum from shower doors, shower curtains, windows and bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
It removes lime and hard water deposits from fixtures, tiles, shower doors and windows.
It removes tar spots from car finishes without damage to the paint. It’s an oil lubricant for fitting pipe joints that won’t slip together.
Painting something? Use Skin So Soft to remove paint from hands instead of turpentine!
Mix five parts water to one part Skin So Soft and mist on show animals. Brush in. Makes their coats gleam and keeps insects off so they don’t fidget.

TRY IT!

Hi can you pm me how to order. I need it quick for a trip up west.

ashaw1
02-Jul-10, 15:09
Have pm'd you!