PDA

View Full Version : Fat Boy Slim

pink
23-Jun-06, 16:39
Anyone else going ?
Should be good as long as the weather is !!

obiron
23-Jun-06, 21:28
would have been a good one to go to. so jealous hope you enjoy it. let us ken what it was like.

connieb19
23-Jun-06, 21:32
I wish I was going...:(

Bingobabe
23-Jun-06, 21:34
Both my sisters are going would of liked to go no mon no fun!![lol]

Sandra
23-Jun-06, 21:51
I have a ticket available for anyone who offers a sensible price for it.

pink
25-Jun-06, 18:45
It was fantastic by the way what a day !!

The weather stayed good an all which made the difference
Hope they all come back and do it again next year
The setting was beautiful could no get better looking right up the loch although nessie himself did not make the appearance it was amazing

Bingobabe
25-Jun-06, 19:15
It was fantastic by the way what a day !!

The weather stayed good an all which made the difference
Hope they all come back and do it again next year
The setting was beautiful could no get better looking right up the loch although nessie himself did not make the appearance it was amazingI heard it was lethal wish i could of went!!!

pink
25-Jun-06, 20:41
It really was lethal bingobabe an there was a lot of local faces there as well . You canna go far without seeing folk from thurso or wick eh haha even in about 22 thousand people !!!:lol:

Bingobabe
25-Jun-06, 21:11
It really was lethal bingobabe an there was a lot of local faces there as well . You canna go far without seeing folk from thurso or wick eh haha even in about 22 thousand people !!!:lol:Aye my sisters said they banged into half the population of wick. But they said it was one of the best events they have been to. I was at gods kitchen a few years back it was brillant and paul van dyke was ace but fergie was better would :Razz go again!!

pink
25-Jun-06, 21:52
Best i have been to eh cant wait to see if they are going to do it again next year .:Razz

The Pepsi Challenge
26-Jun-06, 00:43
Had a better time watching The Eagles at Hampden. Bet you got more sun than I did, though.

obiron
26-Jun-06, 19:35
Had a better time watching The Eagles at Hampden. Bet you got more sun than I did, though.

you'd need to have a good time especially wi the price of the tickets. my mate went i near choked when i found out how dear they were.

The Pepsi Challenge
27-Jun-06, 17:13
You're right - The Eagles tickets were pricey. Then again, I didn't have to pay for them. Am sure they were value for money, though.

pink
27-Jun-06, 22:00
If you dont mind me asking how much were the tickets to the eagles ?
The Fat Boy thing I thought was very reasonable considering I was there all day . Mind you if you like whoever enough you would go anyway .

Suspects
27-Jun-06, 22:14
I laughed at you asking about a ticket to the Eagles. It made me think of a thing Bob Rivers had done. Check out "Ticket To The Eagles" on the following link.

http://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/tunes/tunes.asp?Var=T&Page=3

pink
27-Jun-06, 22:38
Fantastic hahaha :lol: