PDA

View Full Version : Divas & Dudes

henry20
27-Jun-10, 09:12
Having seen Divas & Dudes at John O Groats vintage rally, I decided to pop in to the shop on my way back from wick.

I must say, what lovely stuff she has. I had expected her prices to be a lot dearer. I fell in love with a wee outfit for a boy at £17.50, but unfortunately it was too small for my nephew :(

I managed to get my niece and nephews birthday presents sorted and everyone I've shown them to has commented on the quality of the clothes (even my husband :eek:)

Good luck with your venture Alana, hope its a great success - I'll definitely be back. :D

Alana
30-Jun-10, 20:07
Many thanks for the recommendation - I have new stock arriving most weeks and I try to cater for all pockets with new baby outfits starting from only £9.99 right through to more exclusive designer outfits. I also stock a vast range of accessories and all items can be gift wrapped free of charge. Once a month i will be having a stall in Wick Market Sq on a Saturday.

Regards
Alana Alexander
Divas & Dudes
Baby & Kidswear Boutique
Nipster Farm
Watten
Wick
divasanddudes@btconnect.com
Tel; 01955 661200
Opening Hours - Thur,Fri,Sat - 10.00-5.00pm.

KCI
30-Jun-10, 22:34
Had a look at the stall in the market square.
Some nice things, but mainly for girls! I saw a beautiful white dress, but my little boy didn't look too keen on it! :lol:

I was told that more stock was arriving for boys though........Mr KCI looked very worried!

Dadie
30-Jun-10, 23:18
It was nice when we went out to the shop.
I got the girls a couple of bits.
Would like to get Euan something nice and different (not just blue) so will pop out again sometime soon!

Alana
01-Jul-10, 09:31
Hi KCI
I only had a small selection with me at the market stall last Sat just to see how things went. Have a much bigger selection here at the shop. I have some fab trendy boys gear arriving in Aug/Sep time from a make called 'SALTY DOG' which is new to the UK market. My website will also be up and running soon all stock can be viewed there and you will also be able to buy online.

Alana Alexander
Divas & Dudes
divasanddudes@btconnect.com