PDA

View Full Version : Would you wait a thousand years for the woman you love?

crayola
26-Jun-10, 22:28
Rory did.

I wish I had a man like him.

ShelleyCowie
26-Jun-10, 22:30
he waited 2 thousand ;) (sorry had to say)

It was awsome tonight. Cant wait til Christmas to see the next series. Think the new Dr is doing an awsome job and always has me laughing!

Now if the question were would i wait that long for a man...well the answer is i already am! Waiting for him to get me some food.......and i really could be waiting that long! [lol]

John Little
26-Jun-10, 22:32
I do.

Every morning.....

crayola
26-Jun-10, 22:41
he waited 2 thousand ;) (sorry had to say)

It was awsome tonight. Cant wait til Christmas to see the next series. Think the new Dr is doing an awsome job and always has me laughing!

Now if the question were would i wait that long for a man...well the answer is i already am! Waiting for him to get me some food.......and i really could be waiting that long! [lol]
Oh God, how did I get that wrong? Thank you for correcting me Shelley. (Hangs head in shame.)

Yes it was brilliant tonight. Tennant? Who he?

ShelleyCowie
26-Jun-10, 22:46
I do.

Every morning.....

Tut tut Mr Little!

Oh God, how did I get that wrong? Thank you for correcting me Shelley. (Hangs head in shame.)

Yes it was brilliant tonight. Tennant? Who he?

hehe dont hang ur head in shame, shall we say it was excitement of the final episode of the series?! ;)

Exactly! tennant who! he might have been good looking. But Matt Smith is so cute and has his cheeky little looks! I think he is a far better Dr. And i actually really like Karen Gillian as Amy Pond. Her, Rory and the Dr are an excellent team and im loving it :)

Had me in tears tonight too!! But then i was laughing......and crying again lol

John Little
26-Jun-10, 22:51
Tut me no tuts!

She just laughed like a drain and called me a ratbag!

Tubthumper
26-Jun-10, 22:52
And a Dalek begging for mercy as well....

I wondered if they could keep it up - they have (with the exception of the new Tardis which looks like it's made out of wood-effect window frames)

crayola
26-Jun-10, 22:56
The Dalek didn't get it though. River is as hard as nails. Cool. :)

ShelleyCowie
26-Jun-10, 23:00
The Dalek didn't get it though. River is as hard as nails. Cool. :)

I cant wait to find out more about River. I never really watched it before because i didnt enjoy it as much then. But im hooked now! :Razz

Alan16
26-Jun-10, 23:03
Rory did.

Perhaps I'm out of touch with what the cool kids know, but who is Rory?

crayola
26-Jun-10, 23:14
Perhaps I'm out of touch with what the cool kids know, but who is Rory?I thought you were learning how to be Psychic.

Rory is Amy's man.

Alan16
26-Jun-10, 23:15
I thought you were learning how to be Psychic.

Rory is Amy's man.

I'm not sure I can be psychic about fictional people... :D

So it's going to be this way: now who's Amy?

ShelleyCowie
26-Jun-10, 23:29
I'm not sure I can be psychic about fictional people... :D

So it's going to be this way: now who's Amy?

Amy Pond is the Dr's new side kick! And usually its just a woman....but Amy has Rory who she is madly in love with. So Rory goes along on the adventures too ;)

Alan16
26-Jun-10, 23:31
Amy Pond is the Dr's new side kick! And usually its just a woman....but Amy has Rory who she is madly in love with. So Rory goes along on the adventures too ;)

Ah, how didn't I guess that?! :D

Rheghead
27-Jun-10, 00:00
Would you wait a thousand years for the woman you love?
Rory did.

Nope. We'd be very scarce as a species otherwise.