PDA

View Full Version : Good Vibrations!!!!

Nvidi4
26-Jun-10, 21:01
Just been thinking about the trumpets at the world cup and the noise that they make...initially I was annoyed by the humming but tonight I was thinking just how many homes around the world are tuned into the hum thus causing the the hum to ripple around and through the Earth...the more I thought about it the more I felt it was a very grounding vibration...:Razz Anyone else noticed this or have any feelings with regards to the humming noise and how it makes them feel? :D

Dog-eared
26-Jun-10, 21:06
A few thousand trumpets won't rock the world
Err.......
but then again a butterfly flapping it's wings can cause a hurricane.:eek:

pegasus
26-Jun-10, 21:53
:Razz Anyone else noticed this or have any feelings with regards to the humming noise and how it makes them feel?

Vuvuzelas ...

picking up good vibrations?

feeling in tune?

at one with universal energy?

In short those trumpat thingies drive me nuts! :mad:

Nvidi4
27-Jun-10, 11:48
Gotcha ...mmmhhh...makes one wonder just what is going on, you can see/feel one thing I can see/feel another!!! Ill stick to my perception of things makes me feel better!!! Theres certainly been a change in Earth energies since the world cup started I daresay thats the way it was all planned though ...Vuvuzelas{whats in a word} ...its a conspiracy! :Razz Did anyone else see the invisible screen placed around the African goals so as the ball wouldnt go in the net when France and Africa were playing ...:eek: :Razz

Gordon Bonnet
27-Jun-10, 19:08
Gotcha ...mmmhhh...makes one wonder just what is going on, you can see/feel one thing I can see/feel another!!! Ill stick to my perception of things makes me feel better!!! Theres certainly been a change in Earth energies since the world cup started I daresay thats the way it was all planned though ...Vuvuzelas{whats in a word} ...its a conspiracy! :Razz Did anyone else see the invisible screen placed around the African goals so as the ball wouldnt go in the net when France and Africa were playing ...:eek: :Razz

Sound like a swarm of bees to my ears.
They have been one of the few downsides to playing the finals in Africa.
I thought there might be many more but if this racket - which basically boils down to fun loving people being easily amused - is the only real drawback then perhaps F.I.F.A. can go back in say, 2030...by which time I'll almost certainly be dead and it won't matter. Not to me anyway.

Ricanna
27-Jun-10, 19:20
I like the noise of them and have bought one. Quite hard to play. Don't know how they manage it for 90mins.

pegasus
27-Jun-10, 21:25
then perhaps F.I.F.A. can go back in say, 2030...by which time I'll almost certainly be dead and it won't matter. Not to me anyway.

Awww :~( :~( :~( making me sad now.