PDA

View Full Version : looking for fluffy kitten

evo4
25-Jun-10, 16:09
im looking for a fluffy male kitten , i lost my poor boy 3 weeks ago and would like to find another one quite soon can any1 help ??

BalmoreSSPCA
25-Jun-10, 16:15
The Scottish SPCA Balmore Centre have loads of Kittens, some are not quite ready yet but it would be worth giving the Centre a call and see if there is a kitten that is suitable for you. Tel 01847861386

im looking for a fluffy male kitten , i lost my poor boy 3 weeks ago and would like to find another one quite soon can any1 help ??

evo4
25-Jun-10, 16:17
thank you i will do that :Razz

chaz
25-Jun-10, 16:22
we have kittens, some look as if they maybe fluffy, are only two weeks old just now but can keep you updated if you would like,
chaz

evo4
25-Jun-10, 16:32
thank you chaz are either of the parents fluffy ? what colour are they ?? my last cat looked like she was going to be fluffy when she was little and now she's as smooth, funny things lol , i will give balmore a phone and let ya know what happens

thanx

aurora32
25-Jun-10, 16:35
Hi Evo4,

Unicorn posted this yesterday, may be of some use to you.

http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon1.gif Kittens looking for forever homes
The lady I got my kittens from still has 6 others, male and female who need forever homes, If anyone can offer one of these little beauties a forever home please pm me for the contact details.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/unicorn111/005.jpg

chaz
25-Jun-10, 18:16
Hi,
We have 10:eek: A couple are spoken for, colours are black and a lot of white x5 , 1 black and white,1 grey and white (maybe spoken for) 1 ginger and white (maybe spoken for), and two all black.
From two different females,so one lot 2 weeks the other about a week old.
Will watch how fluffy some of them go,
Chaz

evo4
25-Jun-10, 18:31
sent you pm chaz

thanx

evo4
22-Jul-10, 19:38
still looking

Liz
22-Jul-10, 22:30
Please don't shoot me down in flames but why do so many people have kittens needing homes?
Surely it would be best to get the cats spayed?I do realise that some may be 'caught' before this is done but it is such a shame when cats are allowed to have litter after litter.

balto
22-Jul-10, 22:40
Please don't shoot me down in flames but why do so many people have kittens needing homes?
Surely it would be best to get the cats spayed?I do realise that some may be 'caught' before this is done but it is such a shame when cats are allowed to have litter after litter.
most folk dont seem to have the common sense to get their animals done, they should take a visit to balmore and see all the unwanted kittens there are there at the moment, it is just a disgrace, all the cats i have had have all been done, and alfie and lola will also get done when the time come.