PDA

View Full Version : my new additions my kittens

bustergirl
25-Jun-10, 14:19
i got to beautiful kittens today both very friendly i would like to share pics of them on here
this is alfie the male
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/5189/alfie.png
and again
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1006/alfie2.png
this is lola the female
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6776/lola2.png

bustergirl
25-Jun-10, 14:20
here is one more pic of lola
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7985/lolak.png
i will hopefully get more pics up soon
thank you heather13 for giving these to us

balto
25-Jun-10, 14:33
can i just add, in case anyone gets on their high horses, these 2 are going to be indoor cats, as after losing benny sam and sandy on the road just couldnt stand the thought of these 2 , but the house was so quiet without 2 boisturous cats running around.

teenybash
25-Jun-10, 15:37
Alfie and Lola are very, very beautiful and life, I am sure is going to be very happy again with these two mischevious housemates.....really happy for you....:)

Liz
25-Jun-10, 18:13
They are so beautiful and I hope you have many, many happy years together.:D

balto
25-Jun-10, 22:13
well on top of lola and alfie, we got a black lab pup tonight, an early birthday present for me , his name has yet to be decided, the oh wants to stick with his original name of pepsi, hoping to get pics up tomorrow of all of my new additions.

aurora32
25-Jun-10, 22:28
Awww thats great news, looking forward to seeing the pics
:)

Liz
25-Jun-10, 22:54
Crikey it's all happening for you today Balto!

Looking forward to pics of the wee puppy.

balto
25-Jun-10, 23:01
Awww thats great news, looking forward to seeing the pics
:)

Crikey it's all happening for you today Balto!

Looking forward to pics of the wee puppy.
chhers both , my word it has been a busy day, now i have 3 babys to look after as the 3 of them are 8 weeks, the 2 kittens are coming out of their shells, especially lol, my word she is going to be trouble, buster our rabbit runs aroun the house an she has taken a liling to following him, even though he is hugh compared to her lol.

teenybash
25-Jun-10, 23:58
Wow, just how lucky are you.........I bet you all are over the moon with your full to bursting happy home.......Don't keep us waiting too long for the pics...:)

bustergirl
26-Jun-10, 08:16
we will take some pics today and put them straight on :lol: we have decided his name is marley:)i feel like i am dreamin with my new additions in 1 day. he marley is one playful pup and the kittens alfie and lola have sure came out their shells lola is running round catching something but i am confused what it is they are play fighting just now lol

daisychain
26-Jun-10, 16:49
All the best with your new family:-)

bustergirl
26-Jun-10, 18:10
thank you all:)will [ost pic of ma pups soon
xx

Serenity
26-Jun-10, 19:28
can i just add, in case anyone gets on their high horses, these 2 are going to be indoor cats, as after losing benny sam and sandy on the road just couldnt stand the thought of these 2 , but the house was so quiet without 2 boisturous cats running around.

They are both gorgeous.

We are currently going through the same dilemna with our 2 new kittens, after losing the last to the road.
We have not made a decision yet but we aren't close to a main road so maybe it was just a fluke. Never lost another in the 20 odd years we have lived here. Sorry for hijacking your thread I just don't know what to do :( I believe cats should be let out (although staying in is fine and has obvious advantages too) and seeing as the other 2 cats do already it might be hard to keep them in.
Maybe I should start a seperate thread about it.

bustergirl
26-Jun-10, 19:39
hiya we would put them in a outdoor caged thing that gives them enough room to run around in but they are a bit expensive

Serenity
26-Jun-10, 19:48
hiya we would put them in a outdoor caged thing that gives them enough room to run around in but they are a bit expensive
Thanks for the suggestion. Will need to look into it further. The expense is the least important thing I think.

balto
26-Jun-10, 19:48
They are both gorgeous.

We are currently going through the same dilemna with our 2 new kittens, after losing the last to the road.
We have not made a decision yet but we aren't close to a main road so maybe it was just a fluke. Never lost another in the 20 odd years we have lived here. Sorry for hijacking your thread I just don't know what to do :( I believe cats should be let out (although staying in is fine and has obvious advantages too) and seeing as the other 2 cats do already it might be hard to keep them in.
Maybe I should start a seperate thread about it.i know exactly what you are saying, i think some cats would be happy to stay in, like my 2 girls, sky is 8 an puggy is 5 both of these are happy to stay in apart from wandering from the back to the front of the house, but unfortunatly you dont need to live on a main road for your cats to be at risk, as when sandy died it was just outside the house. i think when the time comes they will decide for themselves what they will do.