PDA

View Full Version : Strange Rep

Invisible
24-Jun-10, 16:38
Have you ever been good repped or bad repped for something stupid or something you felt was strange. I got repped just for mentioning another orger which I thought was weird.

Tugmistress
24-Jun-10, 19:28
Different strokes for different folks - don't let it worry you it's just a personal opinion on whatever it was you said i would guess.

Invisible
24-Jun-10, 19:43
Different strokes for different folks - don't let it worry you it's just a personal opinion on whatever it was you said i would guess.

Its not worrying, I just thought it was undeserved

riggerboy
25-Jun-10, 06:49
i think i get bad rep for just being me lol, dont worry about it, if they are talking about you then they are leaving others alone, o the power to bad rep and hide behind a user name, think i`ll have a day of bad rep```ing folks i dont like, nope dont have enough time for that,

only me
25-Jun-10, 13:09
was it a good rep

Invisible
25-Jun-10, 13:17
was it a good rep

It was good rep.

Alan16
25-Jun-10, 18:14
Have you ever been good repped or bad repped for something stupid or something you felt was strange. I got repped just for mentioning another orger which I thought was weird.

Yeah a few times. The most amusing times are when people insult me in the comment but have forgotten to make it bad rep rather than good rep. :D

Vistravi
25-Jun-10, 21:57
What annoys me sometimes is when someone leaves me bad rep but leaves no comment. I end up looking at the post thinking eh? What part of it did they object to? :eek:

katarina
25-Jun-10, 22:40
I quoted an amusing poem on here once (not written by me) and was bad repped with the comment 'A load of rubbish!'

unicorn
25-Jun-10, 22:45
I once got bad repped as an utter idiot for offering to help out the dog warden???????????

Tubthumper
25-Jun-10, 22:46
I quoted an amusing poem on here once (not written by me) and was bad repped with the comment 'A load of rubbish!'
Critics, eh?:mad:

Leanne
29-Jun-10, 00:47
Metalattakk just gave me bad rep for this:

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=728931#post728931

with a comment of "Stupid advice. You didn't even answer her question. Hell, you didn't even understand her question. "

How on earth can someone give someone bad rep for offering advice? I don't know why I bother to be honest. I could understand if it was the OP but is was a complete nobody in relation to the thread who didnt even offer any advice themselves :roll:

Metalattakk
29-Jun-10, 00:50
Metalattakk just gave me bad rep for this:

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=728931#post728931

with a comment of "Stupid advice. You didn't even answer her question. Hell, you didn't even understand her question. "

How on earth can someone give someone bad rep for offering advice? I don't know why I bother to be honest. I could understand if it was the OP but is was a complete nobody in relation to the thread who didnt even offer any advice themselves :roll:

*hands Leanne a tissue*

There you go, m'dear. Dry your eyes.

wifie
29-Jun-10, 00:53
Leanne why don't you have this out with Metal? You have now posted that he bad repped you twice! I can't see the point in you doing that myself. Are you a technical person? I don't know how qualified he is but there are a lot of very good technical people on here who offer really good advice.

Metalattakk
29-Jun-10, 00:56
Leanne why don't you have this out with Metal? You have now posted that he bad repped you twice! I can't see the point in you doing that myself. Are you a technical person? I don't know how qualified he is but there are a lot of very good technical people on here who offer really good advice.

LOL! She bad-repped me for an entirely innocuous post, purely in revenge! I love it. :D

imwithphill
29-Jun-10, 00:56
Ooh, I love it when the handbags come out!

wifie
29-Jun-10, 00:59
LOL! She bad-repped me for an entirely innocuous post, purely in revenge! I love it.

Yep them as shout about bad rep usually do - you just start it by cold calling bad rep!!! :Razz :lol:

Ooh, I love it when the handbags come out!

Och you used to be a sock and just would love to be a handbag! :D

Metalattakk
29-Jun-10, 01:04
Yep them as shout about bad rep usually do - you just start it by cold calling bad rep!!! :Razz :lol:

I feel there's a lack of sympathy here. Where's my sympathy? I demand it!

I've...I've...been maligned! *sob*

[lol]

wifie
29-Jun-10, 01:13
I feel there's a lack of sympathy here. Where's my sympathy? I demand it!

I've...I've...been maligned! *sob*

[lol]

Stop cryin' Metal - you will rust! :Razz

Metalattakk
29-Jun-10, 01:29
Stop cryin' Metal - you will rust! :Razz

Oh, I can't rust. I'm a very heavy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_metal_%28chemistry%29) metal. :D

sassylass
29-Jun-10, 05:01
Oh, I can't rust. I'm a very heavy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_metal_%28chemistry%29) metal. :D

Are you saying you're toxic? ;)

Metalattakk
29-Jun-10, 08:24
Are you saying you're toxic? ;)

Some would say so, I've no doubt. ;)

jimbews
29-Jun-10, 08:44
I wonder where this thread is lead-ing?

Phill
29-Jun-10, 08:57
Och you used to be a sock and just would love to be a handbag!

Oi! Leave the 'new' members alone or I'll bad rep' yer [evil]

wifie
29-Jun-10, 22:18
Oi! Leave the 'new' members alone or I'll bad rep' yer [evil]

Da da da da da da daaaaaaaa <<< hums Muppets tune! :Razz