PDA

View Full Version : Where is best place to watch Englandv Germany

picturegifts
24-Jun-10, 14:08
Which is the best pub, for atmosphere, in Thurso for watching England v Germany?

Teuchter1
24-Jun-10, 14:16
Top joes, below the central.

Kevin Milkins
24-Jun-10, 16:01
Which is the best pub, for atmosphere, in Thurso for watching England v Germany?

Amsterdam would be good venue.:Razz

Amy-Winehouse
25-Jun-10, 00:18
Best place to Watch the match on Sunday would probably be South Africa but apart from that, Id say England or Germany.

It depends who you want to win really, as there will be many locals who want England to fail at all costs so at a guess(going by my past experience) Top Joes for a Germany win & Im not sure where the England fans gather.

I watched England v USA in Spoons in WK and there were a couple of England fans in that night, they cheered when they scored as you would expect, but there was a much louder roar when the USA scored- I would imagine Sunday will be similar tbh

riggerboy
25-Jun-10, 06:45
on a telly

Ricco
25-Jun-10, 20:30
My tellie - come on over.... bring some beers!:D

ducati
25-Jun-10, 20:35
Lancaster :mad:

celtic1888
26-Jun-10, 09:13
Best place to Watch the match on Sunday would probably be South Africa but apart from that, Id say England or Germany.

It depends who you want to win really, as there will be many locals who want England to fail at all costs so at a guess(going by my past experience)

Agreed 100000% :)

sprocketman
26-Jun-10, 09:15
somewhere where theres plenty of hankies lol