PDA

View Full Version : Qui night and raffle

ter21wat
23-Jun-10, 10:45
Caithness Fund Raising Committee for CLIC Sargent are holding a QUIZ night with a Raffle in St Clair Arms Castletown on the Friday 25th June at 9.00 pm, £3 per person.

Raffle Prizes so far are:

£50 Elizabeth Voucher
Necklace & Bracelet Set Designed by Karen Doonan
£20 Voucher Le Bistro
£15 Voucher for Eye Candy
Slow Cooker
£10 Voucher for McAllans
Perfume
Bottle of Vodka
....and many more

All prizes have been kindly donated by local businesses and private donators - Many thanks to all for their generosity, its greatly appreciated!! :) :) xx

If you would like raffle tickets but cannot attend the QUIZ night please PM me and I would be happy to get some to you :)

ter21wat
24-Jun-10, 09:58
bump :) :) :)

upolian
24-Jun-10, 10:54
I tried to pm but your inbox is full....so i will post here......

not sure if it's too late but if you wish you can throw in a full valet(worth £30) as a prize courtesy of www.ecosseautodetailing.co.uk (http://www.ecosseautodetailing.co.uk) :)

ter21wat
25-Jun-10, 09:27
Hi Upolian,

How kind, thank you very much!! :D I have now emptied my mail box - hadn't realised it was so full! Will you be coming to the quiz tonight?

upolian
25-Jun-10, 09:34
Hi Upolian,

How kind, thank you very much!! I have now emptied my mail box - hadn't realised it was so full! Will you be coming to the quiz tonight?

No problem at all :D im tied up with work so not able to make thie quiz night im afraid :(

Hope it goes well :D

ter21wat
25-Jun-10, 11:00
Thanks again Upolian ;)

We now have the above mentioned Car Valet, kindly donated by www.ecosseautodetailing.co.uk (http://www.ecosseautodetailing.co.uk), and a gift voucher for 'Blow Your Top' Thurso, kindly donated by Cara Duff to add to our list of raffle prizes!!

Hope to see a few of you at the quiz tonight, should be good fun!! xx

upolian
25-Jun-10, 11:03
Excellent :D

A nice variation of prizes up for grabs,wish i could have attended :(

ter21wat
25-Jun-10, 12:05
Again anyone who can't attend but would like a raffle ticket, just let me know and i can get them to you :)