PDA

View Full Version : satellite dish

tootz
21-Jun-10, 16:43
weve just bought a tv and found out it has freesat, could anyone recommend somebody to get a dish from and install it? thanks

Kodiak
21-Jun-10, 16:53
Contact our very own Moonboots here at the Org, he will be able to help and wont overcharge. :D

www.pr-electrical.com

ShelleyCowie
21-Jun-10, 16:54
Contact our very own Moonboots here at the Org, he will be able to help and wont overcharge. :D

www.pr-electrical.com (http://www.pr-electrical.com)

Agree with Kodiak, Moonboots is highly recommended! Very friendly and professional :)

EDDIE
21-Jun-10, 17:09
weve just bought a tv and found out it has freesat, could anyone recommend somebody to get a dish from and install it? thanks

Wait a minute if its a new tv it should have freeview hd tuner built into it for hd channels? is the free sat the name of the hd tuner that works of an ariel ?

Macwull
21-Jun-10, 17:12
The majority of tv sets on the market dont have freeview hd. Freesat works from a satelite dish on your wall, you also get freesat HD that also works of a dish.

futurelegends
21-Jun-10, 17:23
Freesat does not require a dish, a Digital Arial suffices.

Liz
21-Jun-10, 18:40
Freesat does not require a dish, a Digital Arial suffices.

I think you are getting it confused with Freeview as you do need a dish for Freesat.

I agree with Kodiak and Shelley in that you should contact Moonboots.:D

Tony
21-Jun-10, 19:07
The set will likely have both options with separate inputs. An aerial input for built in freeview for use with a wideband aerial and also a satellite input for connection to a satellit dish for freesat if built in also.

Moonboots
21-Jun-10, 19:08
Thanks all for your recommendations.
Nice to see that i must be providing a good level of service.

You can buy Freesat and Freeview TV's from any retailer.
Normally they will try and get you to use their in-house installs.

Freesat, Freesat+, Freesat HD, Freesat+HD are all through a satellite dish.

Freeview, Freeview+, Freeview HD, Freeview+HD are all through an aerial.

Some people do get these mixed up...

Please call me or visit my website for more information and pricing.
www.pr-electrical.com