PDA

View Full Version : school hols and things to do!

Dadie
20-Jun-10, 22:34
Its nearly the summer holidays and I was wondering if there is anything to do with pre school children being planned as there is clubs and stuff for school age children but mother and toddlers etc all seem to stop.
Any info would be appreciated!

Gronnuck
20-Jun-10, 23:51
Bump - Dadie it looks as if you're going to have to volunteer :lol:.

brandy
21-Jun-10, 00:20
i think its going to be a lot of days at the forest, beach and pool for us. throw in pony club and lessons for sam.. and trying to entertain Ben in a safe enviroment.. and thats about it for us.. well until my dad comes over.. and then the kids are his! im just the driver then!

horseman
21-Jun-10, 01:35
i think its going to be a lot of days at the forest, beach and pool for us. throw in pony club and lessons for sam.. and trying to entertain Ben in a safe enviroment.. and thats about it for us.. well until my dad comes over.. and then the kids are his! im just the driver then!
Thats lovely sweetie,keep it up an the world will go on as usual-we will be there for them:)

Dadie
21-Jun-10, 20:06
Any mother and toddler groups going to be open??
Just something so the kids can run around with other kids... think the girls get fed up with each other after a while...

brandy
21-Jun-10, 21:43
you can always bring them to me!! you may not get them back though!!

Dadie
21-Jun-10, 22:44
that is what scares me *laughs*
Iona is very little and cute with a big attitude at the moment though...
and when provoked can knock lumps out of Lauren:eek:
but everyone loves Euan

mumof2
21-Jun-10, 22:56
Iona is brill, i like her attitude. they can come to Wick and visit their favourite auntie. p.s i have hello kitty biscuits and hello kitty surprise egg things aswell all waiting for a certain 2 girls to pick them up.

Dadie
21-Jun-10, 23:02
Certain little girls hello kitty'd my wallet to death on holiday:lol:
Loved the indoor soft play area near Dadies sisters and wish we had something up here like it!....£1 to play between 3.30 and 5.30 weekday term time. Iona didnt need help this time she was in the middle of the big area having a great time climbing and going down a slide that looked scary to me!

mumof2
21-Jun-10, 23:08
awww magic that sounds well worth it. i would love to open up a big kids play centre up here it would be fab! have a pub attatched and i'd be on to a winner ha ha. glad u had fun, when did you get home?

Dadie
01-Jul-10, 22:11
Still looking!
Even if some mums want to meet up in each others houses to give their kids a chance to play with other kids.
Will do tea and coffee...well definately tea...
Just other kids or other peoples toys are a novelty at this age!
I will even put up the little bouncy castle in the garden if its a nice day too!

aburns2409
01-Jul-10, 22:19
Hi guys - dont know if you have noticed but the castletown gala is on from this weekend - they have the floats and fancy dress on the sat night - sunday is the back park bash - bouncy castle - hotdogs games for the family the tuesday is the disco for primary aged kids thursday is teddy bears picnic - loads inbetween thats just the things that will interest my kids so we will be going to them..... So hoping the weather will be nice on sunday xx

At the back of Albyn Court there is a wee bit to take the wee ones - there is a swing and a baby swing - all new and pretty - it is a luvly suntrap up there - you can take a football and a wee picnic - nice and quiet xx