PDA

View Full Version : tylers trust fun day

mrjolly
20-Jun-10, 11:57
what a great day for the kids and all the family mickey and tigger were brill.well done to all who helped and supported the day:Razz

Tubthumper
20-Jun-10, 12:59
Well done everyone concerned, maybe you could put a wee bit more info on, let us know more about Tyler's Trust? :)

wicker8
20-Jun-10, 13:08
great day my grandson loved tigger he was amazed keep up the good work well done everyone the pancakes i bought were nice the tablet even better :Razz:Razz

Amy-Winehouse
20-Jun-10, 13:49
Well done everyone concerned, maybe you could put a wee bit more info on, let us know more about Tyler's Trust? :)

Tylers Trust was originally started to raise enough money to get my son Tyler to the United states for treament/therapy/help to able him to have a better life as he suffers from Autism.

When he was first diagnosed it felt like the earth had caved in but after a lot of researching on the internet we found a programme called growing minds that was in jupiter / Florida & we want the best life possible for our son. So that was the start of a fundraising campaign for all of us , his family & friends.

We raised enough money for Tyler to go to the U.S & are glad we did , it was worth every penny- he has improved soooo much since January , he is joining in at nursery & playschool & speaks now- 2 years ago we never thought it would happen.

Since the Trust was started we have also helped other Autistic children in Caithness with computers & such like.

Id also like to take this opportunity to thank all who came along to the fun day yesterday & made it such a success , all those who donated, worked on the stalls & to Mickey Mouse & Tigger for joining us & making the kids smile.

Hope this answers your questions Tubs

Venture
20-Jun-10, 15:37
Well done Amy and it's great to hear that Tyler is coming on so well. You and your family and friends have to be commended for all the hard work you have put into fundraising not only for him but other autistic children locally. With such devoted and determined parents, Tyler will go on to have a wonderful future.:)

Tubthumper
20-Jun-10, 15:40
Hope this answers your questions Tubs
Excellent stuff, it's good to know that things like this are going on.:)

Amy-Winehouse
20-Jun-10, 15:47
Well done Amy and it's great to hear that Tyler is coming on so well. You and your family and friends have to be commended for all the hard work you have put into fundraising not only for him but other autistic children locally. With such devoted and determined parents, Tyler will go on to have a wonderful future.:)
Thank you so much for your kind words you had us all in tears, And thanks to the local community for the support they have given us over the last 12 months long may it continue, And we are very glad everyone who came enjoyed themselves, :Razz

Amy-Winehouse
20-Jun-10, 15:52
On that note the total we made yesterday was £1,217,17p which was fantastic considering all the other events that were on yesterday in the county!! this money will be put towards training for local people in autism

wicker8
20-Jun-10, 16:04
thats fantastic it was a great day i for one will always support tylers trust all the best

Amy-Winehouse
20-Jun-10, 19:15
thats fantastic it was a great day i for one will always support tylers trust all the best
Thank you we appreciate your support :Razz

bettedaviseyes
20-Jun-10, 19:29
Well done amy well done :D:D:D