PDA

View Full Version : Polish plane crash Theories

ducati
20-Jun-10, 05:07
Blimey, didn't take long

One of too many links, you will have do do your own research, I was looking for the official investigation.

http://www.disinfo.com/2010/04/claim-man-who-shot-polish-plane-crash-%e2%80%9cgunshots%e2%80%9d-footage-stabbed-to-death/

:eek::eek::eek:

Metalattakk
20-Jun-10, 05:42
ONOES!

Internet-conspiracy-theorist alert!!

Pretty sure it'll all be Israel's fault.

Hang on though:

The man who filmed a video that appeared to depict gunshots being fired in the immediate aftermath of the Polish plane crash has apparently been stabbed to death in what many are claiming was a deliberate assassination to silence the individual from making public whatever it was he saw.What's the point in silencing him after he's already publicly posted his video to YouTube et al?

Crazy stuff. Worst thing is that some hair-brained half-wits actually believe it.

Phill
20-Jun-10, 09:53
some hair-brained half-wits actually believe it.

No need to get personal this early on in the thread, let it run a bit first before you start calling ducati names...........but then....carry on :Razz

Tubthumper
20-Jun-10, 10:02
So the world is actually a pretty boring place, and those who are small and powerless get excited when they think they've discovered things that happen without the knowledge of the masses. There's a lot of them, and they must have money. Why don't we start an outrageous conspiracy theory on here, so Caithness gets loads of international attention and tourists.

The Internet - a window on the world (caution - glass is stained and flawed)

ducati
20-Jun-10, 13:10
No need to get personal this early on in the thread, let it run a bit first before you start calling ducati names...........but then....carry on :Razz

Oi! not my theory :eek: Mine is: if you want to live, dont fly in bad weather in an ancient Tupalov

Phill
20-Jun-10, 14:30
Oi! not my theory :eek: Mine is: if you want to live, dont fly in bad weather in an ancient Tupalov

It was only 26 years old. I doubt there was much wrong with that aircraft, can't beat some of the old Eastern Block technology.

ducati
20-Jun-10, 15:18
I doubt there was much wrong with that aircraft

It's in a million bits :eek:

Neil Howie
21-Jun-10, 23:45
Oh Ducati,

if you want a plane crash conspiracy theory consider -

the Libya plane crash in May happened around about the time of the volcanic ash clouds

hmmmmm...

Phill
22-Jun-10, 00:25
It's in a million bits

Shove any airplane into a forest at high speed and it'll end up in similar fashion, but I doubt it fell from the sky 'cos it was a Tupelov.

Oh Ducati,

if you want a plane crash conspiracy theory consider -

the Libya plane crash in May happened around about the time of the volcanic ash clouds

hmmmmm...

H'mmmm indeed. So the Icelandic's are heading up the conspiracy, nice.

Kenn
22-Jun-10, 00:28
Polish plane? Why would you?

Metalattakk
22-Jun-10, 00:37
Polish plane? Why would you?

Mmm, just look at the shiny shiny!

ducati
22-Jun-10, 10:15
Yes we are due more than one investigation result