PDA

View Full Version : The gene pool just got deeper at my end...

psyberyeti
18-Jun-10, 21:25
Say, hypothetically, that you were in the throws of preparing for a new photo with green glowing goo, purely hypothetically of course, would you, if, hypothetically, you suddenly found yourself in the middle of the kitchen, with green goo flowing over the worksurfaces, running into drawers, and soaking into the grout in the floor tiles and accross the floor in puddles, would you:

A. Scream "help help - bring lots of polyroll"
B. Take the gasmask off and put the camera down before screaming "help help - bring lots of polyroll"
C. shut up and clean it all up quickly and quietly and wash green goo out of the inquisitive cat's mouth hoping the green glow does not show up too well in daylight
D. Tell my wife the grout needs to be replaced as it is old
E. Worked in the garage instead
F. Tried a different hobby
G. None of the above

Where can you buy flowers and chocolates quickly around here?:confused

Leanne
18-Jun-10, 21:45
Ha ha - classic! Sounds like it might take more than flowers and choc... How about booking her into thurso college for a manicure or massage :)

Kenn
18-Jun-10, 23:20
Phone the papers and tell 'em you've got aliens!

Deemac
19-Jun-10, 00:31
Ah psyber that one made me laugh - Quality stuff. I can see the Carry on film - "Carry one Screaming" where Kenneth Williams (Dr Orlando Watt) utters the immortal "Frying tonight"!!!

cazmanian_minx
19-Jun-10, 06:59
Whooops! I think I'd be suggesting you went out to dinner that night 'to save her cooking' whilst bribing the kids with enormous amounts of cash to clear up while you're out before she finds out!

Raven
19-Jun-10, 09:18
Say, hypothetically, that you were in the throws of preparing for a new photo with green glowing goo, purely hypothetically of course, would you, if, hypothetically, you suddenly found yourself in the middle of the kitchen, with green goo flowing over the worksurfaces, running into drawers, and soaking into the grout in the floor tiles and accross the floor in puddles, would you:

A. Scream "help help - bring lots of polyroll"
B. Take the gasmask off and put the camera down before screaming "help help - bring lots of polyroll"
C. shut up and clean it all up quickly and quietly and wash green goo out of the inquisitive cat's mouth hoping the green glow does not show up too well in daylight
D. Tell my wife the grout needs to be replaced as it is old
E. Worked in the garage instead
F. Tried a different hobby
G. None of the above

Where can you buy flowers and chocolates quickly around here?:confused

H. Shoot you
I. Shoot you with your gasmask on
J. Shoot you with your gasmask on after you have cleaned everything up and put new grout in
K. Shoot you, bury you under the kitchen, re-tile and re-grout

;)

psyberyeti
19-Jun-10, 10:28
Ah psyber that one made me laugh - Quality stuff. I can see the Carry on film - "Carry one Screaming" where Kenneth Williams (Dr Orlando Watt) utters the immortal "Frying tonight"!!!

Oh, Carry on Screaming, one of my alltime absolut;) favourite films. Forget your Starwars, Gladiator and other big epics - you can't beat a good Carry-on film. Deemac you are a man of great taste.