PDA

View Full Version : For all Men with Beards

Kodiak
18-Jun-10, 18:31
For all men who have a Beard. You are not alone and you can join the "The British Beard Club". Click the link below for information.

http://thebritishbeardclub.org

onecalledk
19-Jun-10, 14:10
I take it that its quite traumatic for men having beards then ? they need support groups ? perhaps they should watch more tv adverts and go with Gillete - the best that man can get apparently ..... :D

K

ducati
19-Jun-10, 18:21
If I ever get that bored of life, I'll have the wife shoot me :eek:

Stefan
19-Jun-10, 18:39
dito......

DeHaviLand
19-Jun-10, 21:34
If I ever get that bored of life, I'll have the wife shoot me :eek:

She will just have to take her place in the queue ;)

The Drunken Duck
20-Jun-10, 00:20
"The first rule of Beard club is that you don't talk about Beard Club"

Had to laugh at this bit though ..

The British Beard Club aims to support men who have already grown their beards, or who have always wanted to grow a beard. Growing out his beard is the most natural and ecological expression of a man's character, and helps to conserve precious natural resources and energy.

How on earth does that work ??

Leanne
20-Jun-10, 01:13
For all men who have a Beard. You are not alone and you can join the "The British Beard Club". Click the link below for information.

What a good idea - lock them all away together in a dark room ;)

We then need someone to break into the room with some sheep shears...

Stefan
20-Jun-10, 11:32
"The first rule of Beard club is that you don't talk about Beard Club"

Had to laugh at this bit though ..

The British Beard Club aims to support men who have already grown their beards, or who have always wanted to grow a beard. Growing out his beard is the most natural and ecological expression of a man's character, and helps to conserve precious natural resources and energy.

How on earth does that work ??

Erm, keeps you warm??? If long enough keeps the wife warm ??? :eek:

John Little
20-Jun-10, 11:38
It means you don't use razors, soap etc which consume energy and resources to make.

donnick
20-Jun-10, 12:21
is it exclusive or can women join as i have a few hairs growing out a mole under my chin does that count because i keep threatening to grow it long and put a bead in it :lol::lol:

Cattach
20-Jun-10, 12:44

Seems a bit sexist to me. I have known a few women in my time with hair growing in the wrong places who might qualify for membership of such a club. Fortunately the hair was not that much in my eyes to prevent me walking away quickly. Escaped by a hairs breadth one might say.

squidge
21-Jun-10, 17:24
The Bruce has a big beard just now and he maintains that growing a beard is a manly thing to do ( Men are supposed to grow beards or they wouldnt have whiskers ) He has had a beard of one sort or another since he was 17. The fact that this group is in london and the south east explains it - pah southern softies - he is surprised they still have whiskers!!!!