PDA

View Full Version : repairer for small car dents ?

exothermic
18-Jun-10, 10:36
Looking to have some small dents in car door mended after some git let his shopping trolley bash into it!

I've tried "Oops" but just getting voicemail.

Any recommendations? Don't want to be charged the earth.

Thanks

mrlennie
18-Jun-10, 10:41
Try Upolian on here, not sure if he does repairs but I'm sure he'll know someone that does.

poppett
18-Jun-10, 11:10
I have used Oops some time ago and left message on voicemail and the chap phoned me that night to make arrangements. Very reasonable price and good job.

Spray tech in Halkirk have had some good reports previously on the org. There is also a good chap at Ormlie Motors, but as a result of him being good you might have a wait to get it booked in. He did a door/wing repair two winters ago for my OH.

upolian
18-Jun-10, 11:11
I have used Oops some time ago and left message on voicemail and the chap phoned me that night to make arrangements. Very reasonable price and good job.

Spray tech in Halkirk have had some good reports previously on the org. There is also a good chap at Ormlie Motors, but as a result of him being good you might have a wait to get it booked in. He did a door/wing repair two winters ago for my OH.

That would be my uncle(alan)or robbie at ormlie garage :) both very highly experienced in bodywork,id recommend you go there :)

Cheers for the recommendation mrlennie,not offering this service though :)

poppett
18-Jun-10, 11:32
Can`t remember the chappie`s name, Upolian, but he really made an excellent job of the repair, so happy to recommend him to others.

EDDIE
18-Jun-10, 12:02
depending on the dent sometimes you can use the sucker that unblocks the sinks to pull the dent out worth a try

upolian
18-Jun-10, 12:05
Can`t remember the chappie`s name, Upolian, but he really made an excellent job of the repair, so happy to recommend him to others.

Definately robbie or alan :) both worked together for years and years,certainly the guys for sorting out painting/dent removal :)

astravxr
18-Jun-10, 22:47
had my car repaired at spray tech,
wasnt a big dent or a big price to fix it!!!!

excellent service and repair, and the price quoted was the price i paid!!

even washed it for me too.

richardson.laura
18-Jun-10, 23:21
i went to william bremner next to wick airport after some crashed into our bumper, great guy really friendly, good work!

Kevin Milkins
19-Jun-10, 09:10
depending on the dent sometimes you can use the sucker that unblocks the sinks to pull the dent out worth a try

I'm the sucker that unblocks the sinks in our house, but I a not sure if I would like to attempt car repairs though.:roll:

wickblast
19-Jun-10, 16:56
I'm the sucker that unblocks the sinks in our house, but I a not sure if I would like to attempt car repairs though.:roll:
ivor campbell does my repairs very good and exelent rates his number is 07818022871:cool:

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
24-Jun-10, 23:21
Stuart Merry at Keiss also very good!

26-Jun-10, 09:14
Just got my car back from there yesterday after a young speed freak ran into the side of it and caused major damage of which he assured us he would pay for as he admitted full liability at the time, only to say and i quote ' i would if i could but i canna', tough eh but never mind i believe in karma! Anyway have to say i would fully recommend spraytech, great service,excellent job done and very reasonable price.
Thanks karen and alan:)

upolian
14-Jul-10, 13:11
Going to have to disagree with the spraytech recommendations....